MARCH ON THE GABBA 2007

Northern Pie

MARCH ON THE GABBA 2007

Post by Northern Pie »

THE MARCH....

G'day Faithful!!

My Proposal...A March on the Gabba....Lets see if we can drum up some real Collingwood Passion and let the Cheaters at the Gabba that we are there, we are united. Don't know the exact numbers but there should be close to 200-250 at the Pre-match function being held at the Pineapple Hotel, so regardless if you are attending the Pre-Match Function or not, I say lets all meet at the Pineapple at the close of the function and March to the Gabba, United and one all Pies supporters....If we spread the word I reakon we could have a huge crowd come along and oh what a site that would be....Brisbane would have never seen anything like it!! So what do you say all... I am in...lets spread the word..Rumple could you let us know what time the Function is due to end so we can give a time for the army to show up and MARCH ON THE GABBA 2007!!

Cheers
jeff corfe

Re: MARCH ON THE GABBA 2007

Post by jeff corfe »

Northern Pie wrote:THE MARCH....

G'day Faithful!!

My Proposal...A March on the Gabba....Lets see if we can drum up some real Collingwood Passion and let the Cheaters at the Gabba that we are there, we are united. Don't know the exact numbers but there should be close to 200-250 at the Pre-match function being held at the Pineapple Hotel, so regardless if you are attending the Pre-Match Function or not, I say lets all meet at the Pineapple at the close of the function and March to the Gabba, United and one all Pies supporters....If we spread the word I reakon we could have a huge crowd come along and oh what a site that would be....Brisbane would have never seen anything like it!! So what do you say all... I am in...lets spread the word..Rumple could you let us know what time the Function is due to end so we can give a time for the army to show up and MARCH ON THE GABBA 2007!!

Cheers
Nice work boys keep the momentum going!!