Winners circle after freo victory

jeff corfe

Winners circle after freo victory

Post by jeff corfe »

The winners circle went off again and was just fantastic to see the large numbers turn up...well done everyone!!
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

I got there late as usual. That bar gets me everytime. Anyway, it's great to see the opposition fans turning up in droves to get ya pic Joff. You made that dad and his kid's night. I had a chat to them after they had their pics taken. They were very humble in defeat and bloody nice bloke he was. The kid was that excited to have his pic with you.

It must take you hours to get home? hehehe
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

~Madness~ wrote:I got there late as usual. That bar gets me everytime. Anyway, it's great to see the opposition fans turning up in droves to get ya pic Joff. You made that dad and his kid's night. I had a chat to them after they had their pics taken. They were very humble in defeat and bloody nice bloke he was. The kid was that excited to have his pic with you.

It must take you hours to get home? hehehe
Thanks madness
Its always nice to chat with opposition supporters after any game..win or lose, its something i really enjoy doing..these days more and more opposition fans come up wanting a pic...its all fun just as footy should be, my belief is after the game, when the battle is over, all we are is just passionate supporters going to the footy in hope of seeing our team win, sometimes our team wins and sometimes it doesnt..which ever way it goes it shouldnt stop respect and or brotherly love towards each other, The guy you mention with his son were lovely people it was my honor to be photographed with them as it is with anyone else who does so....
Mr J who NEVER behaves

Post by Mr J who NEVER behaves »

hi joffa sorry kaylene and myself didnt get back to lex after the circle but had other commitments. Back home now, thanks to dan and michael for time spent with them, will catch up next trip
Didak............ You ain't seen nothing YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Mr J who NEVER behaves wrote:hi joffa sorry kaylene and myself didnt get back to lex after the circle but had other commitments. Back home now, thanks to dan and michael for time spent with them, will catch up next trip
No probs John and Kaylene was hoping you'd call on the friday but gathered you must of been flat out..i saw you at the winners circle which was good, i hardly go back to the Lexus Centre i just run out of time..good to see you both at the game glad the pies got up for you both