My Plates - 495CM

BUYER BEWARE - goods or services listed for sale or trade in this forum have not been and will not be vetted by the moderators or administration of this bulletin board and no guarantee can be made as to their authenticity or fairness.

Moderator: bbmods

Nick - Pie Man

My Plates - 495CM

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Since I destroyed my old car and I don't look like I'll be replacing it any time soon, there's no sense in my hanging on to my Collingwood license plates any more. I'd rather see these in the hands of a fellow Pie Man (or Woman) than having to return them to the evil tentacles of Vicroads.

So - I am offering to give these plates to anyone here who wants them. New Collingwood plates - if they are still available - cost $495. I am not going to charge a premium on them - just reimburse me for the cost of transferring the plates to your name.

Please note that these are not 'collectors items' and if they are not going to end up on your car, I am not going to give them to you.

Also - these plates do increase the cost of renewing your registration each year. You were warned.

Photos to come
Macedonian Marvel #35

Post by Macedonian Marvel #35 »

chuck a photo up mate i may be interested