6 Day Breaks

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

ytry4

6 Day Breaks

Post by ytry4 »

After yesterday's game, Malthouse blamed the AFL Players Association for giving us four 6 day breaks in a row... How come he has said this when in a recent press conference, when asked about the positives for the game, he replied by saying we have a 6 day break before the next game. This would suggest that he wanted to have a short break before the next game, so why the sudden change in attitude?
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

The 6-day break is the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard for what was a pathetic performance.
Malthouse used to be the best coach in the AFL. It looks like we've dragged him down to our level.
6-day break!! Bollocks!

What Malthouse ought to do is take them for a 6 a.m. dip at Portsea or something.
Or maybe, as a team morale building exercise he could take them sky diving ... hopefully without parachutes. They are a disgrace to the guernsey, every jack one of them.

------------------
**floreat pica**
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

Hey Alf,
when you say that they are ALL a disgrace to the guernsy, i disagree with you. Bucks,Williams,O'Bree i don't think are a disgrace. As much as i hate to say it, I think that Bucks is wasting his great talent here at Collingwood. He deserves better. It could be a long cold winter, in more ways than one.