EPL and other soccer/football discussion - 2015/16

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

mattys123

EPL and other soccer/football discussion - 2015/16

Post by mattys123 »

Under 2 weeks till the EPL season starts and not too long until the rest of the big leagues start too.

Then there's the A-League too which should be bigger then ever.

As always I've created a fantasy league on the official EPL fantasy site, all aboard;

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League Name; FPL 2K15/16

Code; 157548-121924

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, Newcastle have actually spent money, yep I'm as shocked as anyone. Wijnaldum and Mitrovic are two quality pick ups, all we need now is another striker, 3-4 more mids and a defense.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Mbemba might be the next one to sign, he has said it has been his dream to play for Newcastle so we'll see. I'd hope we can snag maybe Charlie Austin, or someone else that can add some goals to our score sheet.

Also Aarons has re-signed with the club, some big clubs were sniffing about but he's re-signed thankfully.
King Monkey
Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

Post by King Monkey »

Steve McLaren aye??...............
"I am a great sage, equal of heaven.
Grow stick, grow.
Fly cloud, fly.
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

The Prototype wrote:Mbemba might be the next one to sign, he has said it has been his dream to play for Newcastle so we'll see. I'd hope we can snag maybe Charlie Austin, or someone else that can add some goals to our score sheet.

Also Aarons has re-signed with the club, some big clubs were sniffing about but he's re-signed thankfully.
Yeah didn't really expect us to be making big moves like this, if Austin signs it's almost a dream period so far.

Mbemba is huge too, Colo is the only reliable central defender we have and he's getting past his best anyway.

Aarons, Armstrong and a few others kids we have will be stars too, just need to be patient with them really.