New forum for those who want to vent negatives

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

New forum for those who want to vent negatives

Post by stui magpie »

OK, The people who staunchly believe Bucks can't coach and needs to go are entitled to their opinion, as are those who think the opposite and all shades in between.

However, for mine General Discussion is more and more bogged down and clogged with the ongoing shit fight between the differing views.

Can we create a new forum under GD for those of a negative persuasion to go and vent their spleen, bag the coach, bag the administration, bag whatever they want with other like minded souls.

They can enjoy each others company there and if anyone chooses to go in and argue with them, they get what they deserve for poking the bear.

That doesn't mean that only positive comments are allowed in GD, there has to be room for debate, disagreement and criticism, but when every thread in GD turns into a shit fight about the coach, something has to give. I'm sure the mods could collectively come up with a workable framework and rules that would allow a balanced approach.

Bucks is going to coach in 2017 and after that depends on whether we maker finals or not and I for one don't want another 12 months of this constant carping.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Perhaps we just have a For and Against Buckley Coaching board and they can all piss off there. Both sides of the debate is getting annoying as hell, every other thread is getting turned into a shit fight on whether he can or cannot coach.

Its easy to skip past the threads but when it's flowing into other threads its getting beyond a joke.
mandy

Post by mandy »

You're both assuming they'd stay on that board.

No chance.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
mandy

Post by mandy »

Interesting the mods deleted my post in the Swanny thread replying to 35. I wasn't abusive, I wasn't name calling, I wasn't causing trouble. I just asked for respect.

My post was deleted. His was not. Interesting......
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
mandy

Post by mandy »

OK. I replied exactly the same. Deleted again. THEN his was.

Not damn good enough! I'm punished 3 times, with NO abuse, before he is once. WTF??? No wonder people get disillusioned with this board.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Sack him.

Sack everybody.

Do it now.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

I agree wholeheartedly with Stui on this one. Let the glass half empties have their own Bash Bucks and Ed thread, ongoing, to vent their spleens, and bile, and I for one will never venture there, and argue with them again. Good idea, well worth considering !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

Oh what next? A Blair forum?
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Don't give people with influence ideas, Dyso... :shock:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.