1-0 To the Arsenal

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

1-0 To the Arsenal

Post by DIPPER »

Hey hey hey we're back in the old routine that's 6 clean sheets in a row now for the gunners & a nice little victory over Lyon puts us into 2nd place in our Champion's League group with 2 home goes to go out of our remainung 3 games & then it's the quarter finals with 2 legged knock out ties.So now I'm buzzzing again full of the old confidence from earlier in the season so come on Chelsea u West London fags let's see what you're made of on Sunday cos I reckon we're gonna destroy ya.

Watched Man U last night & was cheering for Valencia but it was a 0-0 game, I don't think Man U will win the Champion's League other teams in Europe have sussed out how they play & know what to do to stop them.It's Liverpool tonight & I'll be cheering n the scousers(but not too loudly mind) & I hope they go on to win the UEFA cup.
rash

Post by rash »

Your a good bloke Dipper. Congrats to The Arse and your quiet cheering got Liverpool a 2 nil victory.

Cheers