MILLWALL!!! MILLWALL!!!!!

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

London Dave

MILLWALL!!! MILLWALL!!!!!

Post by London Dave »

5-1 winners over Cambridge tonite, not far away from Div one now!

Good result for leeds against the Spanish, though seems like they had the luck the Arse didnt get. Praying for Jerry to stitch up Manure tomorrow!
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Thats great news London D, sounds like you will be causing trouble in division one very soon(probably off the field more so than on it). haha

By the way did that website work okay?

If not here it is again : http://liverpool.rivals.net/

Remember to go to the sounds and songs section and enjoy.

Also heres another cool site I reguarly visit which deals with terrace culture/violence and your boys Millwall get a mention or two : http://website.lineone.net/~view_from_the_terrace/index2.html

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Your Boys are flying LD but i had to laugh the other day in the paper someone wrote in to complain about an article which said 'lock up your daughters Millwall are coming to the 1st Division'-hehe it's seems as if it is difficult to change people's perception.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

More a case of lock up your town mate. I think some of the more "passionate" Lions fans are looking forward to the Man City games next season (if we get up that is)
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

I think there's two, but the only one I can think of is Cahill from Sydney I think, who is a midfielder/defender.

Haven't the toon fans ben quiet lately!!!!!
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Also heres another cool site I reguarly visit which deals with terrace culture/violence and your boys Millwall get a mention or two :
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmmm now what could you find at all interesting in football violence-LOL

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

haha didn't mean to sound like some kind of thug, but i've always been interested in the passion of the British soccer crowd when it comes to supporting their teams(although somewhat misdirected when it turns to violence) and how it completely eclipses Australian crowds, who are generally a bunch of theatre goers(Looks at Essendon groupies). Which is kind of what Alf has eluded to many timnes when describing his plans for the new cheersquad.

Go Reds!

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill