Collingwood in England

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

London Dave

Collingwood in England

Post by London Dave »

Theres some bloke called Collingwood who is playing cricket fr the poms. Does this mean I have to support the poms or hope Collingwood fails?
Dipper my old son, looks like you will be supporting Collingwood this year?
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Well, Collingwood didnt last to long, absolooooteelllyyyy plumb lbw for two. Hope he makes the test side then!
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Yeh apparently he played grade cricket in Melbourne last winter & guess who he played for?-RICHMOND! haha so I bet ya won't be cheering himon now LD will ya?
In seriousness I think he has bugger all chance of making the Test side as ge isn't good enough but watch out for Owis Shah of Middlesex LD I reckon he's got it in him to take the Aussie attack to the cleaners.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

I could clean up Owais Shah bowling left arm under arm donkey drops Dipper. If he gets a game, u lot are stuffed. I hear a rumour Bobby Arsenal and Fred Gooner are late inclusions for the Oz team. (Along with G Graham as motivational coach) Where do your loyalties lie now el Dipper?
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Well LD maybe you should give Tugga a ring & offer your services cos none of the Aussie bowlers could get him out as he spanked them for 28* off of 23 balls.
In answer to your other point there is never any doubting that my loyalties are with England first & foremost especially after this Sunday & my first cricketing outing for 5 years saw me bowled by an Aussie for 1 playing all round a yorker although I did cover myself in glory with some incessant & highly humurous sledging(aimed mainly at any Aussies that were playing) especially when keeping wicket.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC