Loyalty in AFLW???

The home for conversation about our AFLW team - the best women's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Coxie29

Loyalty in AFLW???

Post by Coxie29 »

i don't know how to put this but...

I'm kind of a big deal.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

AFL Stuffed it up by only allowing 1 year contracts being signed.

Then Bring in 4 Expansion Teams in 2 Seasons really thins the Talent out.

Hard to really be a Fan of players when this is Happening
I am Da Man
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Bucks5 »

It would be a bit of both. The AFL keep on bringing in expansion teams who then lure players to them by offering more $$$.

I remember Gil saying something along the lines of fans loving lots of player movement during the trade period and he hopes the men's comp follows suit.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Bucks5 wrote:It would be a bit of both. The AFL keep on bringing in expansion teams who then lure players to them by offering more $$$.

I remember Gil saying something along the lines of fans loving lots of player movement during the trade period and he hopes the men's comp follows suit.
Gil comes from a an amateur background that is hard to move clubs. A mate at work was telling me back in the day Scott Howell was denied playing for the State Bank where he worked but the same night they allowed players who had been playing elsewhere clearances to the school based clubs. So Howell retired and coached and the ammos missed out on a draw card. Funnily enough if he had of wanted to go to a school based club they would have let him.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.