Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

URGENT MUST READ, seats for sat night at colonial

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:44 am
Post subject: URGENT MUST READ, seats for sat night at colonialReply with quote

If you need somewhere to sit enter the ground with either your 18 membership or purchase a general admission ticket to gain entry.Then proceed to cheersquad area behind goals,but please you must be in black and white and 'loud and proud' when in cheer squad area ask for kerri.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

magpie24 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 2:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont understand the booking of a seat if my membership 18 will scan at the turnstiles.
If it does scan then a reserved seat will make no difference to me cos i usually pinch a seat on level 1 anyhow but shouldnt the ticket you gotta buy be the one that scans.

As JLC said in another post.just stand up the back as i have done before if your membership scans.

Anybody up to date with all crap at colonial.
GO PIES

[This message has been edited by magpie24 (edited 13 April 2001).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 4:22 am

Let me explain further on what i was trying to say we have been allocated a certain number of seats behind the goals and now it is a ticketing event we are worried it might turn people away we have to fill the cheer squad area so by all means enter with your membership 18 ticket or if you buy a genearal admission ticket thats ok as well,when you get into ground go to cheer squad area if you wish and ask to see kerri and she will show you to your seats.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 6:06 am

It's probably also worth warning people going to this match NOT to arrive at the last minute. The A.F.L., is their "wisdom", by making it an all-reserved affair, have virtually guaranteed that patrons arriving 10 or 15 minutes before the match will not get in before half-time. I can just see the newspaper headlines already. "ANGRY FANS BLAST AFL ..."

So BE EARLY!!!

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:19 am

hmmmm well one good thing has come out of all the shit Colonial has already thrown at us....we now know how to beat the system. Everyone rock up by at least 6 if u can i think that way ya should get in on time no worries.

JLC of course will most likely be up at the crack of dawn and first in to invade the locker room!

Joffa that is very good of u thanx mate Mags and i may sit where we did last week so save us some seats on the end of the aisle.

Magsy boy i hope u have plenty of breath to blow up the stupid Magpie again lol!

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 13 April 2001).]

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 10:53 am

YES SPIDEY YOU COULD BE RIGHT. ON THE OTHER HAND AFTER LAST WEEKS HANGOVER I THINK I WILL STICK TO WATER. I MAY GRACE THE CHEERSQUAD WITH MY PRESENCE TO SEE HOW MY NUMBER ONE CLIENT JOFFA IS PERFORMING.

AS LONG AS COLLINGWOOD WILL IT WILL BE ALL GOOD

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:31 pm

COME ON PEOPLE PACK THE CHEER SQUAD WE'RE GOIN TO SICK IT RIGHT UP THOSE BULLDOG PRICKS !!!

the prez 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 10:58 pm

I think we all got worried for nothing.There was plenty of gen.admission seating on Level 4.Next time ignore the "ticketed Event" crap from the AFL.I think we may have convinced some supporters to stay home.Pity cos they missed a super game.I was disappointed to see us outnumbered by Bulldog supporters.
Message to all Collingwood supporters:GET TO THE MCG ON FRIDAY NITE & SEE THE PIES WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THE TOOTHLESS TIGERS!

GO WOODS

GO WOODS

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2001 8:03 am

Prez,

Right mate - it did turn Pie supporters away, but come hell or high water I'll be there for the Pies vs cubs match.
Go Pies !

Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 9:23 am

I could almost cry.

I did not make the pilgrimage from Bendigo to Colonial last Saturday, and I am almost inconsolable. I'll post my excuses later.

But, were you able to get in just by scanning your membership 18 card anyway???

Greg J
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 11:27 am

JLC, re your hangover from round 2. If you drink with the big boys you gotta expect to get hurt! Sorry, as I had a cold, I had to wimp out reasonably early (if you noticed, I left you as the LockerRoom with, the two brothers, Tony, and some other guy, at about eleven, frankly I do not think you could remember me being their, let alone leaving).

Surely you did even a better job after the Doggies game.

Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: