Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match: Collingwood V Sydney

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed from WA Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:27 pm
Post subject: must win!Reply with quote

i have the night off,its LIVE on 10,and we must win.
Im a bit worried about the changes we have made.
Leon is good for a few goals as a rule at telstra,freeza is a tough not and im really not rapt in kinnear at all.
Wakes out,presti coming off a shocker and ive had to write two match reports in a row for defeats,makes me pine for victory.

It will not be easy,swans have some good goers and a few passengers,we just have to stick to the game plan and we should win.

gopies!!
Daniel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 4:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

the Flood is bad, must beat the Flood early....

can't wait till HALO 2 comes out, though it's postponed till 04 Sad
Millane42 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:24 am

I have a bad feeling about this one - Sydney by 9 points. Sad
blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:53 am

Very likely to see the flood this week, especially considering our forward options, and the way Neitz kicked a bag last week.

Interesting to see if they use the tactic they used against Buckley not last time but the one before at Docklands, where the Sydney players didn't attack him, but kept a metre or two away, causing him indecision. The Bombers did something similiar to Tarrant last week, and being a player used to having opponents run at him, wasn't too sure what to do.
chalky 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:52 pm

I'm with you Ed, in so far as the slightest tone of apprehension in your post reflects my feelings this week. " should win, won't be easy, but.."

I, of course, was confident our boys WOULD win last week, this week I know we SHOULD win very easily. But I can't help but keep wondering which Collingwood will come out to play? Geez I hope it's the one breathing fire.

Ins and outs were a secondary concern for me this week as opposed to the teams' mental overhaul. Whoever was selected was always going to spit venom anyway especially after a very public tongue lashing and to concentrate 100%, attacking the ball with no fear etc. Holland, Rupe Kinnear (yeah him) can do the job as well as anyone.

Loss to the 'scum has really rattled me. Won't be happy and relaxed until final siren time. We have the side to demolish this mob by 66 pts and exorcise my demons . cheers
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 4:40 pm

We will Win.....

Cheers

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 4:46 pm

I don't think they'll want to face MM if they lose again. With a massively Pro Pies crowd we will win this easily, I'm thinking new record score for the ground. No way Rocca will play another shocker like last week, 10+ goals from him and Taz easily. It will be a case of what were we worried about, Trust Me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: