Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nothing to be ashamed of Pies.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 12:37 pm
Post subject: Nothing to be ashamed of Pies.......Reply with quote

As i posted on big footy,
there is nothing to be ashamed of. We played well and showed alot of heart today. We did alot better than many critics thought we would do. Great game, i feel sorry for the pie supporters at the game. I hope you enjoyed the game in general.
There's always next week.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 1:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a huge effort and hopefully it's only a matter of time before we string a few good wins together.
Next week is so important and could shape our season.
Great signs with guys like Tarrant, O'bree ,Lockyer , Wakelin and Lonie playing great.
Costly errors killed us, but hopefully we'll learn and make teams pay for making errors like they do to us.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 2:39 pm

I WAS ON THE BIG SCREEN!!! I friends of my brothers' was one of the kids that got asked a question at Half Time by James Sherry, I was standing right near him and got myself on the screen. They bloody cheated when they asked the question..Sherry asked how many goals Lucas or Long kicked last year and basically showed him the answer before saying it was "between 56 and 58". He won a DVD of last years' Grand Final.

Collingwood did us proud today! I also did us proud, the Essendon Cheersquad were getting really pissed off at me because I was giving them shit, they have to be the worst cheersquad in the comp...I couldn't hear them and I was 5 metres away.

The Cheersquad leader got really cut with me because I kept yelling out..."can't hear you", "your pathetic" etc (minus a couple of explitives). She stood up after I made a comment and said "stick it up him..we have to be louder" and she kept giving me greasies. I had to laugh. May I say that there were some piss weak people sitting around me, they wouldn't stand up and chant. I was going absoloutely ape sh!t and they wouldn't stand up and chant...except for a couple of italianos who barracked for Carlton but chanted anyway (couple of comedians they were}. I think I might join the cheersquad!!!

Anyway I could hear the COLLINGWOOD cheersquad at times and I was at the other end!! You guys did great, put the Bombers' cheersquad to shame. The game was outstanding except for a few costly errors which in fact did cost us the game, shame about that but you can't always have it your way.

Obree played a blinder!! Molloy was untouchable in the first half and Tarrat played brilliantly most of the game. Ah man I won't go on too much more because there is bound to be plenty of match reviews around.

Too bad guys - CYA in round 20 Essendon!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 2:42 pm

Oh yeah one more thing - Billy Brownless was sitting right next to us becasue he was doing those stupid coke give aways, everyone was asking him to spin the wheel, and if he was drinking coke or beer in his beer cup.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 2:13 pm

No one else got anything to say?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: