Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Herald Scum today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:22 am
Post subject: Herald Scum today...Reply with quote

Ok reading throught today's paper i noticed something...

ALL THE WRITERS HAVE JUMPED ONTO OUR BANDWAGON!!!

The same writers who, when aske for the 2001 ladder, put us in 15th or 16th. They are now singing our praises.
On Monday, i bet Mike Shithead will write a story on how he knew the magpies would be competitive and gives reasons why.

I dont know about you guys, but these "experts" can rack off and stick to singing essendon's praises. They do that pretty well.

(By the way- how he can rate Dustin Fletcher above Bucks in the Top 50 is a joke, highlighted by yesterdays game- Fletcher is overated skinny bastard)

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMFAO

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:27 am

yeah! im with u SS11, im sick of these bastards bagging our boys then once we prove we're not going to be a pathetic side this year they flock onto the bandwagon saying 'oh they are the real deal' and cheesy crap like that. they can all piss off.

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:29 am

also another thing (or gripe...LOL)

i think its funny how we all said how much better we are this year..only to be shot down..this includes Eddie as well on the footy show and stuff..

And now they are agreeing with us..HAHA morons.
shows who the real footy experts are.

[This message has been edited by SS11 (edited 26 April 2001).]
ytry4 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 11:44 am

Especially those two dorks from hawthorn, dermie and quartermain.. they hate our guts, but when we start getting some wins on the board, everyone should give 'em all the crap they can thorugh talkback radio on MMM... let them eat their words!

Go PIES 2001

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 12:00 pm

yeah! my mum got home from work and was bitching about what an arsehole STEVE PRICE is, hes on 1278 3aw, but i dont listen to that and my mum turned it off b'cos he said something like 'oh i hope everyone had a good ANZAC day, mine was really good, b'cos collingwood lost, and the best bit was that they actually thought they might win for a while' WHAT A PRICK!!!
i think i hate him more than mike shitehead

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:29 pm

Ha Ha dont let that fat little richmond turd upset you !!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: