Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Chipper playing tomorrow

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 2:01 pm
Post subject: Chipper playing tomorrowReply with quote

I work with his brother who informed me that Damian is having his first run in the Williamstown reserves tomorrow for your info everyone. Though some of you may have already known. He is keen as to get out there. Hope all goes well for the little fella.

Go Pies!!
PieGirl_2 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 3:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!!! Go Chippa

~*~ Go Chippa ~*~

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 9:31 am

i watched the ressys today, not all of it but i didnt see him.
also we lost by 2 points, ukovic, form what i saw played slightly ordinarily and had a shot from goal at about the 24.30 min mark and only got a point, this is when we were 1 point behind. then it got down to the ess goal square and didak handballed it through then rhyce shaw did the kick out and bloody well kicked it straight to essendon who then buggerised around with it til the siren went. i thought tuckey played alright and i also saw benny kinnear around the ball a lot.

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:17 pm

Having watched all of the Willi games this year I feel that some players who are expected to push for senior selection are not playing well. Shaw, Lane and Wasley are not figuring amongst the better players on a consistent basis. Tuckey has been OK in periods, but also struggling to make a big impact.
Wasley and Shaw imparticularly seem to struggle with their skills and one-on-one situations. If they can't do it in the rezzies, how could they do it in the seniors?
Players who have impressed so far have been Stone, Didak, Cloke and Scotland. Baynes has been servicable. Tuckey,Lane and Wasley really need to produce the goods very soon or come the end of the season, they will be de-listed.

Seth 

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 2:47 pm

CQ, I am yet to confirm this if he did play but it was the Willy reserves which started at 9.30 am. Did anyone find out if he had a run. I was told by his bro he was starting the day before.

Go Pies!!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 5:28 pm

ay seth, got any updates on chippa?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: