Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey Joffa

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rash 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 9:38 am
Post subject: Hey JoffaReply with quote

G'day Joffa

You didn't happen to be walking down William Street in the City at about 9.30am did you? I was walking to work and I spotted two blokes in Collingwood tracksuit tops and thought one of them could have been you.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 5:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep rash that would of been me!!
you shoulda come up and said hello.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

rash 

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 4:34 am

Next time I will Joffa. Who was the other guy you were with? Is it someone from this BB?

Give me a yell when you are in the city next during a weekday and we can catch up for a beer during luch time.

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:30 am

so you are approachable then Joff, Next time Im in the AFL members (last time at the Essendon match) yelling to you I wont hide behind being 25 feet up and outta your reach

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:39 am

LOL i rember you afisher,were you the guy directly above us when we were getting the banner ready to take onto the field.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'

Seth 

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 2:50 pm

Joff, just so you know I went to the cheersquad at half time last week but couldn't find you. I went to try later but it was too packed getting around the Ponsford. Another thing, how bloody confusing it is trying to get to that second tier, took me ages. Just a dumb plod I guess..

Cheers, I catch up with you this week.

Go Pies!!
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 3:47 pm

yep thats it Joffa, Magpie for 34 years, and burning for success, Ill see ya at close quarters sometime.
(You notice the 4 little collingwood girls with me (8,6,4,2) the next generation,)

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 2:35 am

Hey seth how you doin mate,

I was probably outside at half time havin a smoke and hangin shit on essenscum supporters...LOL

Are you going to the carlscum game mate ? as the cheer squad this week is punt road goals.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 2:36 am

Hey afisher no probs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: