Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Flooding

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantheman 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 9:26 am
Post subject: FloodingReply with quote

After watch last weeks game, what is everyone's opinion on flooding the backline?

I personally think the game should be left to evolve counter-tactics but a few prominent people on the AFL website have called for a rule change. I cannot see any rule being being anything other than crap and impossible to enforce without being stupid.

Getting the ball into the forward line used to be "kick to a lead". I think it will now become "get it in quick and kick to a lead" or else "kick OVER the flood" - it adds another dimension and makes the game even more intersting. What do you all think?

Dazza42 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 9:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree dan, i think that the good teams will soon work out how to beat the flood and realy, with the couple of super boots the pies have in the team there is no reson why they cant kick straight over the flood.

GO PIES

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 10:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Flooding has got to stop. I don't want to sit around and wait for "counter tactics", those tactics too could be detrimental to the game.

The AFL must introdice and enforce a new rule to stop this from happening, whether that be no more than 8-10 people (from the same team) in the forward line at the same time.

IT HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Insert Creative signature <HERE>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: