Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Apology Time

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legga 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 4:35 am
Post subject: Apology TimeReply with quote

Well guys, it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.
Boy was I wrong. After the slag off I gave Mckee. Dimma and Lane under the alias of Legsy ( same person, different e-mail )they proved that even the staunchest critic must take his medicine at times. In my own defence, they really hadn't performed that well in previous outings, but yesterday they showed great guts and determination. Great to see Dimma and Mckee espescially, blanket the 2 softest players in the league (Woewodin and White) and the way Josh and O'Bree played, well, The Dees have more to worry about than "Abraham" Gutnick trying to take over.
To the pies supporters on this site and at my work who trashed my last post, I happily say "I know as much about football as Neale Daniher". I hope that the boys prove every critic wrong and we smash the league wide open.
WE ARE ON THE MARCH-WATCH OUT!!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 4:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

NO WORRIES LEGGS

At times we all get a little pisseed off but i guess it's how we put it into words thats all.

Im sure we can be critical without being abusive thats what shits me when people start taking personal potshots at our players.

We are all family brother.

GO THOSE PIES.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 5:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

legga mate don't worry about it. as joffa says we all get frustrated sometimes but its nice when the team vindicates your belief in them. if you want to read slagging mate go to the demonology forum they're absolutely hoeing into their own team. no faith no loyalty.

I also laughed today at shite mike sheehan's article in the hun he is now singing the praises of the pies when we are winning also he is a melbourne supporter but he's absolutely slagged his own team off. typical fairweather git.

where are all those june jokes now huh? the silence is deafening.

"The Chad is great"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: