Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Suffering Demons Fans!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 11:49 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff junkboy.

but i've gotta agree with rohan when he mentions hawthorn. they are now the middle-class family team. having attended a private school i can vouch for that - EVERYONE is hawthorn, and NO ONE is collingwood.
you gotta respect the MCC, though, for being pretty democratic. the club does make everybody wait - even celebrities and the elite. but dress regulations seem totally improper during a footy season.
you have to remember, it is a CRICKET club.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 1:04 pm

I go to a private school, and most go for either Essendon (only coz they think they're good) Richmond (shock horror) or Melbourne.

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 1:10 pm

whorethorn are a joke they may all be from a private school background but that doesn’t mean they’re intelligent. pretty boy crawford went to assumption but you could have counted his VCE score on one hand.

hey I’ve got nothing personal against the MCC or melbourne supporters. anyone is entitled to join whatever they like. I concede that for an annual subscription of $326 for a full MCC member, you get entry to all the footy games and the cricket in the summer, so that’s a pretty good deal. however when I buy a C’wood legends membership, I know that all the money goes to the club. not one cent of the MCC fee goes to any clubs, let alone melbourne. yeah quite a few MCC members who support melbourne also buy a season ticket on top of their MCC fee, but as someone else said they are very much in the minority. membership are the lifeblood of footy clubs and I want to ensure that my hard earned dollars, while helping me to enjoy the footy, are also helping the greatest club in the world. AFL members, MCC, medallion club, access one, they’re all good packages and I’m not knocking them.

but for me, the answer is black and white.

"The Chad is great"
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 4:45 pm

You're probably right rct, but we're Collingwood.

If we want to see the dees as toffee nosed gits - then they're toffee-nosed gits!

If we want to see the scumbaggers as intellectual wankers then that's what they are.

It's very comforting to know when Larry and Rooboy come to make their weird noises in our cellar that if you took away their P76 and caravan they'd have no way of getting here and nowhere to go home to, without worrying whether or not it's fair.

That's what we think - so it must be the truth.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: