Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Melbourne Forum - Teeny Bopper Central

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 6:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

My hat is off - I don't know how you do it Kate.

A pies fan, an impartial moderator of rival forums? It's hard to imagine at the best of times, but when you realise that one of the forums belongs to the blues the magnitude of your ability to remain impartial is beyond imagination.

But the insidious affects of daily dabbling in other clubs has become apparent. A big game yesterday - and where were you? You were in Demon heartland! Shame on you. If you did have to be away for the game, at least you could have slummed it and gone to Baw Baw.

Kate 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:54 am

No, I was definitely back by yesterday!

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 1:17 pm

Well that's a relief - I'd hate to think that anyone involved in a Collingwood venture would take the day off on a public holiday when there's a game of footy on.

Seriously - my hat is off to you, I think you have your multiple forums running in a deceptively smooth and efficient manner in what is undoubtedly a potentially difficult environment - I don't know how you do it, one's more than enough for me.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:32 pm

Mike, I'll let you in on a secret.....Kate is not a Pies fan!! SHOCK,, HORROR!!

The Phoenix Is Arising

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:41 pm

WHAT????

What's that you say????

I assumed she was when she said "as a Collingwood girl", but now that I re-read it she could have been saying "with my Collingwood hat on".

Is this true Kate? - we do nasty things to supporters of other clubs who wander in here you know.

I must admit though, I was surprised.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:30 pm

Let me clarify. A long time ago I had a problem with a poster on the official forum, Kate E-mailed me words of support, I am forever grateful for that. She did let slip that the Pies were not her first choice of team but I understand that she may have some family connection.
I think maybe we have a new "woman of mystery!"

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:38 pm

The connection is why I was surprised Craig - I expected her to have definite tiger leanings.

Legsy 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:43 pm

I have just been to demonology and it is one of the best laugh's I have had for along time. Read the post's by Bomber05, or Long13. These 2 cretins are just asking to have strips torn off them. I have to agree with most of the Demon supporters on their site. They know there team is terrible, but at least they can spell and string a legible sentence together, unlike the 2 bomber board members posting on their site.

Kate 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 3:49 am

You caught me out Mike and Craig. But I can assure you that despite a familial obligation from both sides, I have made a conscious defection to the Pies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: