Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Attention Joffa

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaun 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 1:10 pm
Post subject: Attention JoffaReply with quote

Joffa,
I don't know whether you remember me or not, but after the Sydney game, i spoke to you outside the After match function at Colonial, and told you how pissed i was with the "Supporters" in the social club area and how i wanted to join the cheer squad.
Well, last week at our demolition of the hapless Dee's i joined up.
Thing is, i don't actually know anyone in the Cheer squad, and since you seem to know everybody, could you introduce me at the West Coast match?

Thanks man

-Shaun-

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-General George S. Patton-

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 3:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm shaun this social club area u were sittin in i think it was the part i was in that game...u mean right near the race yeh?

Shaun 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:33 pm

I sat on the footbridge side of the ground, (ie: Coventry end to my left)

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 6:46 pm

Shaun

No probs mate im hearing you loud and clear..at the wet toast game come into squad area and look for me (im not hard to miss i'll be the ugliest bastard there besides alf andrews of course)

Now if for some reason im not there it means im doin business in the locker room...LOL so come on in and join me.

Bring your tonsils...you'll need them and wear black and white
and welcome to the family brother.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Shaun 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:11 pm

Black and White? I got a #7 geurnsey, Jarrod Someone. Maybe you've heard of him...

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-General George S. Patton-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: