Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

All Pies fans plz show up this week!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies rock Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 6:19 am
Post subject: All Pies fans plz show up this week!Reply with quote

I just want to make a plea to every Collingwood fan this week to show up to the match and be loud!!! I hate that ****ing roarmeter they did last year after every goal, it was so painful! I hate Collingwood fans being outnumbered and it hasn't happened at one match in Melbourne this year which is great. I ****ing hate Richmond supporters, and I want every Collingwood fan to show up so we can be louder than these ****s. Lets beat those ****ers at their own game and roar our heads off! Go Pies.

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 6:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

..except when the roarmetre is on.. hehe cuz then we'll only add to their noise.... not that the thing isn't rigged anyway, but still.
Richmond are pretty much the loudest supporters ive ever sat with, they're so passionate, and it sh!ts me because collingwood supporters are the same, just not at all times, so I agree, we should get behind the boys 100 percent... altho, we always are, so we should just be like we always are... passionate!
GO PIES

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Johno-#26*`~-_
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 11:47 am

I believe the passion gap between Collingwood and Richmond supporters has narrowed since the two clubs last met.

I've been generally in awe of Richmond supporters for a long time ... but I believe we are ready to challenge them this week.

Also, because it's an away game we'll have our own "end" ... the Ponsford End. When we play home games against them we come up against their grog squad, which has the accoustic advantage of being in the standing room area under the Great Southern.

This week our fate will be very much in our own hands. It's a great opportunity to really get our own vibe happening without any inhibition ... because all the Richmond supporters (or the ones that make all the noise, at least) will be up the other end ... where they belong.

And if we happen to lose ... don't worry.

Just chant louder.

**floreat pica**

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:06 pm

yep, certainly looking forward to friday night. i've had my week off and i'm rarin to go. i just hope all the other collingwood fans in the second tier of the ponsford get involved.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 3:42 pm

as pat bateman says in american psycho, I will be "rockin' and a rollin" on friday night in the second tier of the ponsford

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 12:56 am

No excuses then junkboy the cheer squad will be in second tier of ponsford so come over and say hello ok and if you want hang around and help us out ok.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: