Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Molloy!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richo_Rules 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 3:44 pm
Post subject: Molloy!Reply with quote

I would just like to go on the record as saying that after friday night molloy deserves the 3 brownlow votes....if not for skill, for courage. After dislocating his finger and getting it popped back in he was straight back into the action....i think his attack on the ball sets a good example for other players, especially Rocca. If only they would follow.

Cos theres one day in September,
We want to remember,
There isn't any doubting,
we'll be in there shouting!
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 5:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to over-estimate here so I'll just be very subtle and say that Jarrod Molloy is a GOD! Okay, more realistically he is fantastic! He may not kick bags of goals every week but the hard work he does around the ground and in the packs is just amazing. He never gives up, he tackles hard, he barges through anyone who gets in his way, he never stands back, he's quick to stand up for and encourage his team-mates and when you add the occasional screamer and cheeky goal - awesome!

Okay, I'll shut-up now!

GO PIES and GO JAZZ!

Marg

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 5:21 am

I agree, Molloy is my favourite player.
Go D9!

rash 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 6:05 am

Didn't you love the way that weed Bourke bounced off him when he tried to tackle. He was the only player who showed a bit of heart Friday night. That was one of the most insipid displays I have ever seen. The Pies looked lethargic all night and didn't look like they could be bothered trying. What's going on down at Pie land?

The room service guy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 11:00 am

Did ne1 see the friday's game on telly?? They showed the doc puttin his finger back in after he dislocated it. He just gave a slight grimace, shook his hand a bit and went back into the fray. What a pisser and what a FARKING LEGEND Jarrod is. I'm beginning to love him more and more, and appreciating those aspects of his game that have been mentioned above. ON YA MOLLY!!

THE RUP IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 11:29 am

the weed Bourke? hahahaha i call him DORK BOY, **** hes a shocker and dorky looking....rahhhhhhhh

and dont worry about him bouncing off Molloy, what about Benny? he is twice Jarrods size and went down like a bag of shit...

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 2:41 pm

i saw it on TV looked like it hurt alot!

~*~banger jr~*~
rash 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 4:43 am

For anyone who did not see D9 run through Gale and Bourke, you can download the clip off the AFL site. It is worth a look. Click on the Collingwood emblem at the top of the home page. That will bring up the Collingwood page and you can see clips and audio stuff on the right hand side. You can click on these and then download them when the next screen comes up. Also look at D9's grab over 'I can't kick a footy' Kellaway. Great mark

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 10:23 am

Go the D9er

YOU BEAUTY !!

WE LOVE YA MOLLY WE DO
WE LOVE YA MOLLY WE DO
WE LOVE YA MOLLY WE DO
OH MOLLY WE LOVE YOU.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: