Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What a match! Brilliant way to get our campaign started!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey_rulz 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2000 11:59 am
Post subject: What a match! Brilliant way to get our campaign started!Reply with quote

Well the Millenium match was great people. We did not win, but we showed signs of absolute brilliance..

You guys who have bagged Presta in the past really have egg on your face after his performance the other night. It was breathtaking

I think we are throwing in the towell too easily... Come on! We only lost by.... by... Agghh I switched it off after the third quarter anyway. But I would have watched the whole game if I wasn't going out..

Bucks played a bad match, maybe he's not going to dominate as much now that we've packed the game with talent.

We may have lost the battle, but we're going to win the war... Trust me 2000 is the year of the pie!!!!

boomer 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2000 4:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hey monkey ...whatever your on - can i get some ????

paul 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2000 5:07 pm

I agree with you Monkey - I didn't see Presti make a mistake all game.
Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2000 11:51 am

Monkey_Rulz were you dropped on your head at birth?

You stupid immature little prick, who the hell do you think you are knocking the only champion we have?
And what amazes me the most were the players you mentioned, especilly when considering most of them have little or no talent.

furthermore you imbecile, why did you judge him after one pre-season game?
Also you ignored the last 5 years of tremendous servive to the club which includes 4 Copeland Trophies.

So piss off arsehole!

/Fletch

P.S the guys with the straight jacket will be around shortly to pick you up.

Monkey_rulz 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 9:28 am

What sort of stupid name is Fletch anyway?

You get off your little high horse and wake up to reality dip***. Collingwood have almost overthrown all the old management that lead us to only minimal finals appearances in the 90's but not all of them.

Buckley is not our only champion, we have heaps of them brewing around Wasley, Patto, Mal, Presta, top new recruit McKee, the Roccas... In any other team these guys would be cherished; but not at good old Collingwood where we apparantely like one-man-bands.

People know he's not a team player and that's why he doesn't win the brownlow, it's simple.

Mick will not let him rule the roost this year like he did in the past, he'll be made to play as a team player and not the arrogant prick that he's played like in the past five....

Grow a dick Fletch....

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 10:16 am

ok, i agree that we have champions brewing around walsey, mal, the roccas and ummm, presta. but patto? the only that could brew around patto is a big fart.
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 10:29 am

Monkey, I'd really like to hear your definition of a team player, because I'm sure it's not the same as mine.

I have to assume that you think that most of Buckley's possessions are gained at the expense of his team mates, that if Buckley didn't pick up 40, then our total possessions would be undepleted. Are you brave enough to put that to the test? You obviously think that you are - thank God you're not in a position to try.

Actually, you don't have to. We tried it out on New Year's Eve. Buckley had a quiet night - and guess where the possessions went... not to Collingwood that's for sure.

I don't know what he's done to you to go from being your favourite player to someone who's name you can barely mention without spitting, but the fact is he's a star, a legend, arguably the greatest ever seen at Collingwood or the VFL/AFL. He's instinctive, visionary, hugely skillful, a team player (based on my definition) and an inspiring leader of a young, developing team.

The way to build a team is not to flatten the peaks, but to learn to incorporate them and use them to best advantage.

Nathan Buckley is our tallest peak.

Jack 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 11:29 am

I usually post on Hotrod's board but I couldn't resist this one.

If you are in fact serious Monkey_rulz, and I doubt you are, I'm sure I speak for the whole Collingwood fraternity in saying that you are an absolute dickhead.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 4:57 am

Haha...PITY THE FOOL!!!!!
Champions in the brewing...the Roccas, can I remind how long Sav has actually been playing at Collingwood, since 1992, and he is a Champion in the brewing? Sav could be a champion, he isnt a champion in the brewing. No one is a champion in the brewing, a champion is self made through hard work and determination. (Just to name a few characteristics needed to be a TRUE champion).
boomer 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 7:12 am

I have a few theory's on this MONKEY boy.

1) he is in fact D.Monkhorst...and is pissed off with the pies and names all these players as champions and puts bucks down because he wasnt offered the same cash

2) he is NOT a collingwood supporter at all, and is just here to piss everyone off.

3) he is a ninny and what he says should be treated as tripe.

I think options two and three are the most likely. what do u think?

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2000 5:02 pm

Monkey,

Yeah Presti played a BLINDER !

You are just as bad as Larry and Roo-boy.

You ****-head !

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2000 12:22 pm

Hey Monkey if you think that Patto is a champion, you don't know what a chanpion is. Patto is useless, he shouldve been dilisted with the other DUD players.

Everyone has forgotten the young guns that will be champions in the near futre. These include Nick Davis, Craig Jacotine, Lica, Tarrent, wasley and few others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: