Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nathan Buckley naked

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NT - Pie 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 3:17 pm
Post subject: Nathan Buckley nakedReply with quote

Well I thought that might get somebody's attention. My wife has been trying to get me membership since 10 days before Christmas. We have come to the rock/solid conclusion that whoever runs that particular department at the Pies needs a big boot up the backside. He should have departed along with everyone else they have got rid of. The service you get on the website and on the phone is dreadful. My membership allegedly went to WA instead of the NT even though the address was correct. I have tried to email the club noone has answered. Does anyone have a contact at the club I have some suggestions to make. I have been ashamed to be a Collingwood supporter over the last few weeks. Other clubs seems to make their members extremely welcome.............not Collingwood. Real supporters should be members what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 4:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats nothing, last year I had to wait 3 months before they finally sorted my memberships out and that was for 6 people, they debited my bankcard and then kept trying to take more money out and I lost count of times of contacting them and didnt even get any apologies so am not bothering this year.

NT - Pie 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 6:20 pm

I would love to get some feedback about this from the club. Unfortunately I only hear good things from supporters of other clubs, especially the interstate ones. Has anyone at this BB got any direct contact to the club. I think the club should be accountable to its 40000!!! fans.
Mactiger 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 7:34 pm

Just had to tell you about Allan who works for me and the stuffups that he has just had with that department.

He has been a Collingwood Member for many years and his wife always buys him a membership for his birthay sometime in early December.

Any how she rang the club and requested his 2000 membership and gave their credit card details to person on duty, but weeks went buy and they recieved nothing so she rang back and was told that they were having problems with their computer systems and it would be fixed up straight away and sent out. Then on Friday 7th Jan. they got their bank statement in the mail and they have been charged 3 times for the 1 membership, I think he said it was $720.00 and by doing that it over drew the bank account and they have been charged $25.00 by the bank . Collingwood said they would look into the matter but said they would not refund the $25.00.

So Allan rang them back today to tell them to jam their membership and just refund all the money, but was told only $480.00 would be refunded and the money will be kept and a membership must be issued even though he doesn't want it.And the worst thing is he still hasn't got it !!

[I edited this post to remove a double posting - I have not altered any part of the content - Mike]

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 12 January 2000).]

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2000 6:07 am

Mactiger

I find your story very disturbing and intend to contact the Club. Will you check with Allan and see whether this issue has been resolved or if there have been any further developments? If you would prefer to email me directly, my address is cst@vision.net.au .
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2000 4:13 pm

Guys,

I paid my Captain's Membership on the 24/11/1999. I have still not received it. I contacted the Club on New Years Eve-Eve. They said that there was some sort of Bracode problem with the card.

This is very bad PR.

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
NT - Pie 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2000 5:56 pm

It is obvious that the club has a severe problem in this department and as I love the club I am extemely concerned and embarassed about this. Maybe if we get enough feedback, we can make the club take notice. Is the membership looked after within the club itself or an agency?? I also have some suggestions to make how to increase membership. Someone please wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!
PieGirl39 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 6:14 am

NT - Pie, the club manage all of the memberships (there's no agency)... reminds me of the debacle in 1996 when they couldn't manage the response to the Magpie Army on their computer system. Even with a new computer system they're still stuffing up. Not good enough - and I'm (probably one of many) not rushing in to buy a membership with everyone else's reports.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 10:38 am

Nathan Buckley naked *vomit*
gimme Ricky naked anyday!

NT - Pie 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 1:26 pm

Well this is a lot of bad experiences from the select few who peruse the net. Imagine how many unhappy supporters are out there and many potential members. This surely has got to be a thing the club can easily fix, in its current situation and without an apology I certainly won't join again. Maybe Nick can give some feedback to the club. By the way Tarrant is back!!!! At least one positive thing!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: