Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

He makes me wildddd!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Banks 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 1999 1:41 am
Post subject: He makes me wildddd!Reply with quote

Lozza is right about Jason Wild but I don't think Tony Shaw & co. realise it yet. After that great performance by our young brigade against Essendon, Tony brought up Wild's name as having played well in the reserves. Maybe he could be made captain of the reserves but he is not up to senior standard so they should give up trying to invent him as a footballer.
With Wild out of the way, Clinton King got his chance on the ball and Paul Williams was able to move up from the half back line.
It was a pleasure to applaud the efforts of Davis, Jacotine, Scotland, King, Godden etc. against Essendon. Sure, they made mistakes too, but they have the ability to improve long before they get to 60 odd games.

Adam Felton 

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 1999 4:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person who thinks Clinton King isn't as good as everyone thinks he is????? He gets pushed off the ball consistently and when he gets his 25 possessions 15 of them will not hit their target. You watch round 8 against Fremantle and tell me what you think of his possessions. He has no class!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: