Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
petro 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2000 5:15 pm
Post subject: TrainingReply with quote

I went to training on Wednesday and I was very impressed by the training session. They did a drill, were it was forwards v defenders and the passing, ball handling was excellent. I went to last years training and on comparinson they skill level is with out doubt much better than last year. One thing that stood out in my head was that MM would talk to diferent players about thier mistake or on hoe they can do things better. But that wasn't the thing that stood out, the thing that stood out was that one of the players was Nathan Bucley. So this shows to me that MM doesnt care who you are, but if you are doing the right thing,

Just on lighter note Mal had the ball about fifty meter's from goal and by chance their was a bin just over the goal line(they keep the other balls in it). Well I'll tell you he kick the ball right in the bin, it might of been a fluke but it was dam good.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2000 8:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i've noticed the change in training this year compared to last year too. The opinion that i got from training last year was as if it were just a smiling social run round the track and have a couple of kicks with your mates here and there. This years training seems very intense with proper fitness runs and individual programs. A lot better. Now it seems players have to actually work their arses off to get in the side instead of just being put in there coz u r a Buckley or a Rocca.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: