Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Victoria says no to the Commonwealth Games

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

slangman wrote:
lazzadesilva wrote:
As a rusted on Labor man, (also a rusted on magpie fan) I find it amusing that the right wingers are still sooking, whinging and whining about Dan the Man instead of concentrating on fixing up their own shitty broken cage. To take the opposition seriously, they need to appoint someone who commands respect and integrity. I would have thought that if they did this, they would have a much better chance of winning the next election. Surely this is a priority before chucking mud, some of which sticks on the chucker? Diversity of opinions is great as long as it emanates from a respected source 🙄

I’m not sure what you mean by “right wing”.
I can’t stand Andrews as he has proven to be a financial incompetent fool and liar but i also seriously dislike neo nazi’s.

How do you know that the Libs wouldn’t do better?
The simple fact is that the Libs are the unknown and Dan is the known.

It is completely known that the Liberals are no better. That is why Albanese was elected: not due to any confidence in liar Albanese, but simply disgust with the Liberals. The Labor party won, with a historically low vote percentage in the last election. They won by default.
Both Liberal and Labor are known to be defenders of the corporate elite and the super rich.
There is no way out in the infinite loop Lab Lib.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: