Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Origin Energy Inside 50 program trouble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drfranger 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:31 pm
Post subject: Origin Energy Inside 50 program troubleReply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm a Pies member who needs a bit of help,

I want to ask for anyone who has dealt with the Inside 50 program from Origin Energy and had a bad time to get in touch with me please.

My family signed up thinking that they would be getting a discount but found out that there really wasn't any as the 50 bucks got absorbed back through different charges and higher rates. (I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case for everyone)

When we tried to cancel the contract (inside the legally set cooling off period) they acknowledged it then but have since claimed we never did anything of the sort. My parents have spent hours on the phones and writing letters being told everytime that they would fix it and they haven't. We continually get mailed and billed as if we have still signed on.

I want to see if anyone else has had similar trouble so we can approach both Origin energy to do something and our respective clubs to tell them about the dodgy program they are assoociated with.

If you want to get in touch with me please e-mail me at

mpsta2@student.monash.edu.au

Hope to hear from some of you,

Michael Stanley
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean by a discount.

I actually received a cheque for $50 in the mail and so did my son who lives in his own unit.

Apparently for next year we will be sent a $50 voucher to go towards our membership renewal.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your troubles.

I was going to sign up for the $50 rebate, but I forgot. Anyway, the story is, my parents signed over to Origin (supposedly) a month or so before the Inside 50 promotion started. However, we still receive bills from AGL (or whoever it is). Bloody Origin didn't even sign us over. What a bunch of fools!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: