Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hot "Dog" aka Saveloy.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
^*Cl|T*^ 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2000 3:20 pm
Post subject: Hot "Dog" aka Saveloy.Reply with quote

Good to see Sav get a few goals today. Confidence is the key with Sav, so I think today is really going to help his season out. Sav's first half was disappointing with only two kicks, a behind, a fresh airy and a couple of fumbled marking attempts. I was glad to see Malthouse persisted with him though (Only off the ground for a few minutes b4 half time i think). Hopefully his performance today along with the win, will give him the confidence he needs to reach his best.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2000 5:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

As one who has been known to make disparaging remarks about a certain Collingwood full-forward from time to time, allow me to be the first in the queue to eat humble pie on this glorious occasion. Sav's second-half today was a match-winner. I'm absolutely delighted that he has made a complete fool of me.

I guess my problem with Sav is that he doesn't produce this kind of form consistently enough. Let's just hope he doesn't go missing for a month. We desperately need him to fire next week.

It can be a bit of a fine line with full-forwards, can't it. That soccer shot that hit the post would have been goal of the year if it had gone through. Unfortunately Sav's been on the wrong side of the fine line a bit too often for my liking.

Please, Sav. Prove me wrong again. And again.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2000 5:16 pm

Yeah well done to Savaloy. The first half was very dissapointing, and did actually think to myself, is he fully fit? Well it didn't really look like he was but he played well in the second half! Also good work to Paul Williams even if he did fall off in the Second half, after I think Riccuto was moved onto him!
I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2000 5:34 pm

Well said and what a great win. See every player, mostly Bucks when we won? It was like we had just won the flag or something.
Sav and Bucks lifed just at the right times.
And this is to all the Buckly and Roccer haters on this Bulletin board: Sav and Bucks won us the game aswell as the great defending from the rest of the team.
SO TAKE THAT ROCCA AND BUCKLEY HATERS(mostly Monkey Rules)
Go Pies!!!! Thrash CARLTON WANKERS
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 11:41 am

Monkeyfulz,

Eat humple Pie mate !

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
petro 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 4:52 pm

Everyone is saying that say had a great second half, and he did. But nobody has mentioned his great mark. The last time I saw SAV jump that high was when Dermie was playing. Hopefully it's a sign to come.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: