Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Crowd for Sunday vs Carlscum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lozza 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2000 6:17 am
Post subject: Crowd for Sunday vs CarlscumReply with quote

Subject to decent weather on Sunday, there is no reason that there shouldn't be over 80k on Sunday. It has been quite a while since both teams have gone into a derby in top form (that has been our fault). Being a Collingwood home game, I'm hoping that there is over 50k Magpie Maniacs there shouting there vocal chords out. Carlton supporters are generally not that loud because of their lack of passion (they have to many barrackers) so lets do our best on Sunday to intimidate them and make as much noise as F*ckin possible!!!! Lets kick some blue butt on and off the field! We owe them a couple!

Lets make everybody HEAR that the MAGPIE is back in town! Go the F*CKIN PIES!~!!!!

------------------
Long Live Collingwood!!!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2000 10:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a cheer I was initially surprised to hear coming from a man in black and white, in the pub after last Sunday's game, but burst out laughing and had to get the words off him once he finished...

"There's only one Koutafides,
There's only one Koutafides,

[Sorry Greg - had to take it out]

Carn the Woods! I want my ears to ring and to lose my voice for the third week in a row from all the cheering.

Just remember "We're black, we're white, we're bleeding dynamite, COLLINGWOOD! COLLINGWOOD!"

Oh! And regardless of the result next Sunday, I have decided work has to send me to Sydney late the following week (say maybe Friday). SO I will get to use my membership card for an away game in another state. See me on telli!

[Note: This message has been edited by Mike]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: