Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Qld Magpies Membership Applications

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rumple 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:39 am
Post subject: Qld Magpies Membership ApplicationsReply with quote

Hi Again,

I hope everyone is gearing up for a very exciting year for the Black and White army. I cant help get shivers when I think about how MM and Co. are going to fit in the likes of Rocca, Tarrant, Rusling, T.Cloke, Leon, Thomas, Caracella, Egan, Fraser, Burns, Buckley, and Didak into one forward line. The depth is there now, which we haven’t seen for a few years, and with a great preseason up their belts all looks in readiness for a fantastic year for the Magpies.

This year we are looking at different avenues again for people to get together to watch some games throughout the year. If you have any suggestions on places, please put them forward so we can, as a group decide where is the ideal location to get together.

Please find attached our white membership application form. Remember we are still in our infancy, and getting bigger and stronger all the time. Your help will only help us achieve that. Because of the fact that that Collingwood do not play up here this year, our main function will be in Melbourne this year, but we will hold other functions throughout the year, as well, all members get a discounted entry into the Collingwood Qld Function at Ridges Southbank on May 28.

If you are interested in our black membership then PM or email me and I will send you our black membership form. The black membership includes ticket to the function and Anzac Day game ($100), and if you want it, a 3 night stay at Saville Apartments near the MCG from Sunday 23rd April to Wed 26th April. (extra $300)

All our members this year will be able to join our tipping comp for the year, with the winning receiving a signed Collingwood Jumper. We will also have other competitions throughout the year for prizes including tickets to Collingwood functions in Melbourne, jumpers, dvd's and other stuff. It will be a very active year for the Qld Magpies, so join up now and get ready a great year.

This year we are making it so everyone can do an online direct deposit of funds into our account and then email back their application, unless you would prefer to do it the traditional way and sned in their application with a cheque to the PO Box. If you do decide to an online deposit, please indicate in the description your surname so we can track it with your matching form.

Hope to see you all soon,

Cheers,

Ken

White Member 2006.doc
 Description:
White Membership Application Form

Download
 Filename:  White Member 2006.doc
 Filesize:  269 KB
 Downloaded:  897 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: