Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Yesterday's Match

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ytry4 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 3:49 am
Post subject: Yesterday's MatchReply with quote

I was at the match last night. I had a great view (Aisle 45, Row B)...you could almost touch the players. I thought the stadium is pretty good, although there is a lot of little problems which they should fix.

Anyway, good win, although we did not playt to the best of our ability. No one really played well throughout the entire match.

Did anyone get real p...ed off at the bulldog on the screen which kept saying "Doggie Doggie Doggie"? What a pathetic joke. And there was this really annoying woman bulldogs supporter behind me and she had a voice like that of a crow. But the scoreboard really shut her up...however, the second quarter was a real punishment for my ear.

There was also a bulldog supporter which spat the dummy after an umpire's decision and threw his beer all over my area from the top tier. Pity I didn't know exactly who it was...

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 4:28 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw that beer get thrown from the top tier. it was during the 3rd quarter i think, when the umps decided to start playing for the bulldogs. there was a massive hub of collingwood fans situated on one of the flanks - not sure which one but it was near the end we were kicking to in the final quarter. even the fans in the level 2 gold seats were going crazy during that final quarter. beautiful stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: