Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lucas or Alessio 4 Number 3 draft pick! :)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhain 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 12:04 pm
Post subject: Lucas or Alessio 4 Number 3 draft pick! :)Reply with quote

I believe Essendon are thinking about giving us either Alessio or Lucas for our number three draft pick. If this is true it would be a great deal. Also Carlton are interested in the draft pick too.
GO PIES!!!!!!

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 2:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

well i hope u aint throwing porky pies there rhain? where did u hear that rumour anywhere reliable?

Lucas would be better than Gehrig and Alessio would likely to be better value even
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 4:40 pm

yeah well essendon want our no 3 pick for alessio but they wont swap lucas for it, ummm i think not sheeds.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 5:39 pm

There's no way they'd offer us Lucas. The best we'd get from them is Alessio ... in which case I reckon we should tell them to stick it up their arse. A no.3 draft pick can get you a champion. Alessio would just be a re-cycled hack. We've got too many of them already.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 5:28 am

Well said Alf.

If we give up our 3rd pick I will scream.

Why are Essendon and Carlton so interested in the 3rd draft pick. Who have they got in mind? We need to rebuild this club, getting high draft picks is the only way. What the hell is the use of coming last and second last if we get screwed in trades?

Look at our first round draft picks from last year, Joshua Fraser and Shane O'Bree (and we could have got Pavlich or Hasleby if we had not have given up the third draft pick).

Look at how we got in trading!

Enough said. Do not give up our high first round draft picks.
And I know we got the pick that got O'Bree from a trade!
nikki 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 8:21 am

We defintly need another ruckman to help Rogan out.. JOsh only needs a year or so maybe a bit longer before he will be knockin them all dead.. Alessio has at least another year in him, I think it would be good to get Alessio, He could help Josh out tremendosly.... I think he is the best ruckman going around in the drafts so i reckon get him while we can, we already have enough yoing players we need experience.

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 10:13 am

Go for Lucas but don't use the 3rd draft pick. Lucas absolutely killed us on Anzac Day. I think he could alot for Collingwood and would be a great pickup. Well we will see what happens over the next week. And St.Kilda picking up Gherig is NOT a done deal.
ash 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 1:53 pm

This will sound strange but run with me on this.
Collingwood have to stay focused on Gehrig. If they go after Lucas, (who probibly will not go anyway) and do not get him then could it be possible that we miss the boat on Gehrig as well.

In an Ideal world both players would be nice but there is absolutly (spelling) no way that will happen.

Lucas (like gehrig) is a handy player that we need, but is lazy and selfish.

BUT!!!!!!

We some how what to find a way to get lucas if the Gehrig deal falls through, because he will probibly go to the Saints in the preseason draft, and we need some ready made players.

P.S. Alessio for our third pick will can go get stuffed. I know it will not happen but I just had to say that.

ash 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 1:56 pm

Come to think of it I probibly posted that in the wrong forum.

mike b 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 3:28 pm

Alessio is a weak choice. Even the Essendon faithful are happy to get rid of him. I would give them number three pick and a decent player for Lucas. He is sensational and great under pressure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: