Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

newcastle again.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 9:38 pm
Post subject: newcastle again.......Reply with quote

ok folks during your daily routine today i want you to take
time out and thank your lucky stars that you have had the
greatest honor in witnessing the greatest striker of all time
im referring to King alan shearer who in the last 5 days has hammered home 4 goals 2 against bradford city in the worthington cup and yesterday another lazy 2 against ipswich.i would like
you all to set aside a few minutes just to think about the greatest living striker this world has ever seen and guess what
he is a MAGPIE.

thanks alan shearer you are by far the best you are a true geordi
we are proud to call you a fellow toon.

IN 5TH SPOT AND NOT GIVING UP FOLKS-GO THE NEWCASTLE MAGPIES!!!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 3:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Joffa.

I've just seen a replay of Shearer's two goals against Ipswich and, er ... put it this way, mate ... I think Christmas has come early for Newcastle. That second goal came from a penalty that should have been a free-kick the other way.

Shame, Joffa, shame.

**You'll Never Walk Alone**

Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 6:39 am

Also joffa, Ipswich and Bradford aren't exactly European champions. Shearer should be scoring hat-tricks against these cellar dwellars every time they play, considering all the money they're paying him.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:00 pm

Hey Joffa,I admit that I've come out with some sh@t on these pages regarding Aussie Rules & I respect that u know heaps more than me on the subject but u r similarly cursed with a need to speak out of your arse regarding English football-firstly u stated that Newcastle r the 2nd richest club in England behind Man U which anyone could tell u is factually not true but you've really overstepped the mark now calling Alan Shearer the greatest striker of all time,over here we all know that he's a washed up has been,when he retired from internationals no one tried to change his mind cos we all know that he's cr@p.Before his 1st big injury he was the best English srtriker since Jimmy Greaves in the 60's but since his injuries he's lost his pace and without that he's nothing.
Go the Gooners
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 7:19 pm

alan shearer'joffa loves you'
alan shearer'joffa loves you

alan shearer'joffa' will allways love you!!!

sheeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

SHITE HERE COMES NEWCASTLE THE MIGHTY BLACK AND WHITE.

P.S......and loving it

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 11:06 am

The figures cam out last year u TWIT..Newcastle IS the 2nd richest club..they just expanded there stadium, so there is no money for transfers at the moment...

SHEARER is the greatest of all time...he IS newcastle..

and he scored more goals than crappy HENRY, BERGKAMP etc, and when u consider the service they et, compared to the service SHEARER gets, he is truly great....
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 5:05 pm

Hey Where's Kent Butcher there's nothing to stop Spurs playing Greavsie now,he may be in his 60's but he could still get in the current team ahead of Ferdinand.

SS11,I don't know what figures you saw that made Newcastle the 2nd richest club in England but as far as most supporters here r concerned being the richest means that at any point you can lay your hands on the readies to outbid anyone 4 top players which definitely isn't the Geordies.They keep telling us that Man U r the richest club in the world but what they really mean is that they have the highest share value which is totally different as Man U could never compete with Barcelona,Real Madrid,AC Milan,Inter Milan etc in spending power.

As for Shearer scoring more than 'crappy Henry Bergkamp etc',I think on closer inspection u will see that Arsenal spread their goals around the whole team as well as implementing a squad rotation system,whereas at Newcastle whenever anyone gets the ball they just lump it to Shearer.Anyway mate I've had enough of justifying myself just look at the table & watch the draw 4 the Champion's league on Friday.(but I will say again that admittedly Shearer at his best was truly awesome)
stormguy_5 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 12:02 pm

You are my Solskjaer
My Ole Solskjaer,
You make me happy
When skies are grey,
AND ALAN SHEARER
WAS F**KIN' DEARER,
So please don't take
My Solskjaer away.

There's only one United........Manchester United!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: