Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey Alf

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 4:21 am
Post subject: Hey AlfReply with quote

Howz liverpool goin mate!!!!

Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 7:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Better than Oldcastle, Joffa old son and thats all you need to know.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 8:56 am

Hey wretch umm sorry fletch how r ya mate

just wait until my good friend Alf catches you walking in here answering on his behalf,you horrible wicked person!!!

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EXHILARATING THAN TO BE SHOT AT
WITHOUT RESULT. Winston Churchill

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 9:59 pm

The Reds are doing alright. Losing away to Spurs is no big deal. I think we're having a damn good season to be quite honest.

And Fletch is OK, Joffa Boy. He's got good taste.

**You'll Never Walk alone**

Fletch 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 6:25 am

I can't complain Joffa.

Don't worry Alf we will bounce back in a big way, when we take on Olympiakos in the next round of the UEFA Cup.

Be sure to read the Supporter information on the Liverpool site directed at fans travelling to Greece to watch the game, interesting stuff indeed.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 8:16 pm

wow i smell a riot brewing!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 9:59 pm

I just checked out the supporter info about the game in Greece. For anyone interested here it is:

"Liverpool have advised supporters travelling to Greece for Thursday’s UEFA Cup tie with Olympiakos to take note of the following:

1, The Olympic Stadium is a bowl shape with lower and upper tiers of seating.

2, Liverpool’s allocation of tickets are situated towards one corner of the bowl. The seats are situated in sector 34, which is an upper tier.

3, The seats in the upper tier are uncovered.

4, Liverpool’s area of the stadium is segregated, with its own facilities.

5, NO alcohol is allowed in the stadium and a searching operation will take place.

6, Coins and any souvenirs should not be taken into the stadium and these will be confiscated.

7, Flags without poles will be allowed in the stadium.

8, The British Embassy has advised the club that the match is being played close to the anniversary to the fall of the Junta and strongly recommend supporters not to wear clothing depicting the Union Jack.

9, For safety reasons Liverpool supporters will be required to remain in the stadium at the end of the match.

10, The traffic throughout Athens is horrendous and journeys of 6-10 miles can take as long as one hour. It is recommended that plenty of time is given in order to get to the stadium in time for the kick off and for rendezvous at designated meeting times.

11, There is approximately 550 drachma to the pound."

Hmm. Very interesting. Especially points 6, 8 and 9. They wouldn't be expecting a spot of bovver by any chance?

Ah, the Greeks are nice people, I'm sure. Just give 'em a nice big Liverpool kiss and everything'll be fine.

**You'll Never Walk Alone** (and in Greece it's probably a damn good idea not to try)

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 1:41 am

Alf mate, points 6, 8 and 9 go on for every match of euro football, and most of the domestic games here. you may recall the Ranges Celtic game last year when the gers secured the title at Parkhead, the ref copping a shower of coins from celtic fans (who said scots were canny with money).

Lets hope it never happens in AFL, although the bums at Football park would be a good test!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 5:25 am

Yo Joffa,

I got back from my Bendigo sojourn, on Monday, to be greeted by a jubiliant Southhampton supporter, demanding to know what my Jiffa mate (I think he meant you) had to say now. I was in complete ignorance, but apparently there were "Shearer, Shearer" chants at the end of the game, but they were from the Southhampton fans. What went wrong. Shearer missing the equalising penalty at home?
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 8:17 am

tell him for me he is a dirty rotten mackem scumbag!!!!

'ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE,CONDEMN,AND COMPLAIN,,and most fools do
Andrew Carnegie.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 8:24 am

and tell him this.....

When i go a wandering
Along the cliffs of dover
If i see a Mackem c**t
I'll push the bastard over.

when i was a little boy
my grandmother bought me a cute little toy
two sunderland fans,hangin on a string
she told me to kick their thucking heads in
mackems on a string
she told me to kick their thucking heads in.
TOON TOON
HATE THE MACKEMS
HATE THEM THUCKEN MACKEMS!!!!!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 6:37 pm

Hey Butcher's Kent leave out the gooner bashing or I'll bag your tuppence happeny club big time.

Alf, no8 on your list the British Embassy 'strongly recommend that supporters not to wear clothing depicting the Union Jack'-that would be right this is the only country in the whole world that is ashamed of it's own flag.The nazis hijacked it in the 70's & now it is deemed 'racist'-oh roll on the European Super State let this once proud nation prostrate ourselves to the whole world,apologise to everyone for our sins & take our rightful place in the gutter.

Joffa where do you get your never ending stream of inspiring quotations?

'Dogs look up to humans,cats look down on us & pigs treat us as equlas'-Winston Churchilll
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: