Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

HERE COME THE NEWCASTLE MAGPIES...newcastle 2 the wankers fr

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2000 2:15 am
Post subject: HERE COME THE NEWCASTLE MAGPIES...newcastle 2 the wankers frReply with quote

Magpie mayhem was thrusted upon Leeds united football club
in front of 52.000 beautiful adoring toon fans at the most feared
football pitch in britain(St james park).
It is moments like this that one can be exused for wiping a tear
and getting goose bumped.
The great heroic newcastle united are not world beaters we have struggled more times than we care to to remember,But their is a spirit out at st james park these days that will not lay down infact it welcomes the ability to come back from adversity.
This beautiful magpie outfit led by all time great bobby robson
minus allan shearer showed the football world in convincing fashion that this club will no longer tolerate exiting via the back door.We have taken some terrible beatings in the weeks gone past i somehow believe that this club by far the greatest sent a message last night that will send shockwaves deep into the hearts of all opposition clubs.

DONT NANCY WITH THE TOON BOYS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

We welcomed back Nolbert Solano ang Gary Speed from injury(legends).

Congratulations to Shola Ameobi who was given his chance due to the absence of the GOD (alan shearer) legend.

And congratulations to Nolbert Solano 1 goal
Clarence Acuna 1 goal.

Well done bobby robson you are the god of gods.

Thank you newcastle united for the greatest of belated christmas gifts a win over the shit wankers from leeds is more than what we could of ever dreamt.

Here we go,here we go.here we go.here we go!!!!!

Im off to play Abide with me and to think about my second love in life my beloved newcastle united football club.

yes
yees
yeeeeessss!!!!!

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: