Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SavRocca the horse

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fletch 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 10:41 am
Post subject: SavRocca the horseReply with quote

I hope all the Savaholics and Punters on this board had a few dollars on SavRocca in the Coleraine Cup(I sure did), the big grey won paying $2.70 a win.

Cheers!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 7:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

is that sav rocca horse still racing???didnt it get hurt a while back!!!i so love that horse its a champion just like who it was named after!!! GO SAVROCCA!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 7:28 am

SavRocca wins the Coleraine Cup. A champion, just like the player he's named after, is he, Emma?

Does this mean that we can expect to see the two-legged Sav Rocca in a Coleraine guernsey next year? Shit, he might even win their best & fairest cup.

I'm sorry, Emma. I don't mean to slag off your favourite player. It's more your knowlege of horse-racing I'm making fun of. Champion racehorses don't usually run in the Coleraine Cup. They're too busy preparing for the Cox Plate.

------------------
**floreat pica**

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 7:53 am

ALF,i know your not slagging him off but how am i supposed to know about horse racing all i know is pharlap(the 1 that was poisioned)and savrocca!!!!but the horse is a champ,with that name he'd have to be!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2000 6:05 am

No I missed that one, Fletch.

Managed to lose $5 on a horse called Daicos the previous week though. I could never resist putting money on McGuane when it was running.

Bring on the spring carnival. After the olympics, that and the Boxing Day test, will be the only thing to keep me amused until the season starts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: