Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bucks, Sav and Willo - More than a Game book....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 10:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Magpie Maniac- if u dont scan me that picture and send it to me i will come 2 your house in the night and rip it outta there!!!

Where's kent butcher - nah i think its about the 97 season coz its got about the Sainters and Adelaide grand final.

I know they r so dumb whoever puts all this memorabilia together u have to wonder whether they actually know anything about footy or not. Its the same with the footy stickers. I remember once going down to Bullsogs training with all these old cards to get signed and one said 'Scott Wynd' so i gave it to himm to sign then he goes do u know thats not me and im like huh why does it have your name on it then? Then once the stupid sticker place sent me this replacement sticker cause they got Scotty Burns and Patto mixed up. Easy to do but they r pretty stupid to release like a million of these stickers then realise halfway through the season that they got the players mixed up. Even the commentators did'nt know any of the players in the exhibition match or in your normal match at times they dont even know i think we should work for the AFL and do a cooler job!

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 3:10 pm

Hey Spidey, I'll see what I can do about Scanning the picture for you. Actually I found another one in the the year 94 book of Ricky O. I suppose you want that one too, huh? I'm shifting house tomorrow!!

Hey Emma , see if your Dad has got the 93 and 94 year books. There's heaps of pictures of Sav.

Kent Butcher - Where have you been? The book in question (More than a Game) is about the Game in 1997. I don't know if they printed the books in 98 and99. The last one that I have is The Magpie Years AFL SEASON 1997. Because of our dismal performances in the past couple of years I may have been too disillusioned to look for them! If you contacted the club they might be able to help you out. You were smart getting the players to sign your book. I am really cursing now that I didn't. Let me know if you find out if they printed the books for 98 and 99. I'm pretty sure Spidergirl would be interested too.

------------------
ROWDY FOREVER
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 11:08 am

yes Magpie Maniac can u please please please scan me the other Ricky pic as well. I only have one small wall full of Ricky stuff compared to 2 whole ones full of Spider so yeah gimme all the Ricky pics u can find please please please!

Hey maniac did u end up buying them stamps they released this year? Well i got 1 set (Collingwood) but didnt bother getting them signed. Friggen 25 bucks so i couldnt exactly go buy one set for every team i have, jesus woulda cost a fortune!

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 4:05 pm

Hi Spidergirl, No , I didn't bother getting the stamps! I thought they were a bit dear . I've got the stamps that the AFL issued a couple of years ago. They had every team represented and Buckley was on the Collingwood one, naturally.

When I finish looking through all my books I'll send you the pictures . There might be some of Spider, too. The ones of Ricky are in black and white. If I have trouble scanning them I'll just try photocopying them and give them to you . I'll see how it goes, ok? I'll email you before I send them.

------------------
ROWDY FOREVER
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 6:26 am

kewl as u legend!

yeah do u mean them Pie stamps from the centenary season? I got them. God there was so much hit brought out to collect during the centenary season i still have heaps of souvineer footy records from it.

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 7:57 am

Yep, Spidey. Hey, do you know that all this Memorobillia (is that spelt right, Broadie?} stuff might be of some value to your Grandchildren!!

------------------
ROWDY FOREVER
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 2:22 pm

Grandchildren---> *fu@k me dead* i don't even have actual children yet (well none that i know of at this exact moment anyway)!!! Pity the poor kids who are they gonna barrack for Pies, Roos, Dees, Sainters???? they will be more confused than me!

???

Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 8:34 am

MM: No.

------------------
Broadie
MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 3:26 pm

Believe me Spidey, unless you were a male and had a sex change , you would know if you had any children!!

BROADY I didn't think it looked right! How's the family?

------------------
ROWDY FOREVER
Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 2:18 am

Nice one Spidey - I know a woman who went right up to he birth of her child without knowing she was pregnant (thanks to a very rare disorder - she didn't discover her 2nd pregnancy until the seventh month, and was on the pill still having her monthly for both pregnancies. Is that too much info for a footy BB??? : ). But she sure knew when the kid arrived (safely).

MM: Very well, thanks. Though Laura owes me a lot of sleep time.

------------------
Broadie
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 5:43 am

eeeew all this monthlys talk and sex change talk is grossing me out.....but yeah i have decided my babies will barrack for whoever their father plays for heheheh!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: