Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

collingwood spirit lives on for ever

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 4:40 am
Post subject: collingwood spirit lives on for everReply with quote

They all have underestimated the great collingwood spirit.

There is no bigger fool than the ignorant.

Great collingwood people have come before us
and many thousands more are destined to follow.

For not understanding collingwood is equal to not and never understanding your self.

To try and deflate us is a game entertained only
by the fools.

In our history we have seen many victories
and sometimes not so many.

It is not the spirit you judge from victory

its the spirit you judge from defeat.

And we have never been shamed.

But only the brave march onto the battle field

Show us that battle field and we will show you how to march.

Our heads may at times be bloodied
but never will you find them bowed.

So throw your insults
and your sticks and stones

But remember this we will allways march
the collingwood way-PROUD!!!

BLOODY SHITE ERE COMES COLLINGWOOD THE MIGHTY BLACK AND WHITE

nikki 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 10:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We at Collingwood are a proud club.. We pride ourselves on loyalty, pride and passion.. we may not be a top 3 side but to us that dosn't matter (much).. Sure we all want to be on top of the ladder, But that dosnt stop us week in week out pulling out the Collingwood gear and trudging to the footy, rain hail or shine. We do it purely for the love of OUR club a club we have supported for as long as we can remember, OUR club that we look to for inspiration and togetherness.....
This board is just an example of the passion we share for OUR club,
We are Collingwood a proud and passionate club and nothing anyone can say will change our love for this MIGHTY club!!!!!!

GO PIES WE ALL LOVE YA WITH A FIERY PASSION!!!!!!

WATCH OUT ALL U OTHER CLUBS CAUSE THE MIGHTY BALCK AND WHITE ARMY WILL BE BACK IN TOWN IN 2001

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 10:10 am

well said nikki
you're a gun son.

all of us collingwood supporters wear our heart on our sleeve, we have pride in our club no matter which position on our ladder, if anything i can say we know we have just about by now lost all our bandwagoners, the remainding magpies that stand by their club will always be here and collingwood (don't care what all the bigfooty goers say) would have to be amongst the most passionate and loyal supporters

wearing our black and white stripes we will continue to march into the gates of the ground with pride in our hearts and our heads held high, prepared for battle, i am proud to be able to call myself a small part of collingwoods history.. a very small part, but still, a part

we, the supporters, are the voice of the magpie, or should i say the SQUARK of the magpie...we will continue to barrack our heart out week after week..it is probable that for a good while yet, we will continue to get our hearts ripped out after excruciating defeats, but still, we will stick by our magpies because our love is so strong

lets go magpies 2001!! tarkyn rocks! go pies
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 10:15 am

COLLINGWOOD clap clap clap COLLINGWOOD clap clap clap

GO THE PIES!

I agree 100% Joffa, Nicki, and miss magpie!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 11:49 am

If u wanna see passion go down to St.Kilda training and view one of their usual training sessions amongst around 3 to 5 others if you're lucky, better still go during finals time to see the crowd that we could beat anyday at one of our reserves trainings. If u wanna see passion please explain to me where the Tiger supporters are after about round 10. Or go take a trip through the Western Bulldogs premiership trophy collection. Maybe you'd like to experience the atmosphere at one of Hawthorns reserves matches or try having a conversation similar to the ones we have on here with an Adleaide supporter.

Get my point!
Collingwood supporters fu@k!ng rock and we make our club one of the best to be part of!

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 6:55 am

The passion that all you guys show is really fantastic. Lets hope the players show a bit this year, hey!
MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 6:57 am

The passion that all you guys show is really fantastic. Lets hope the players show a bit this year, hey!

------------------
ROWDY FOREVER
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 7:31 am

haha on ya Magpiera although i wouldnt waste my lighter fluid burning a Richmond flag---> u shoulda just chucked it on the train tracks and see if they are passionate enough to go down and get it!

Who cares about them anyway we know they are always gonna finish 9th! What a team hey, although i like some of their players i think it would be too heart breaking to actually barrack for them. Imagine looking like premiership favorites all year then suddenly come round 18 onwards u r hanging in their by the skin of your teeth relying on other clubs to get u back in the 8. Much rather be on the bottom knowing u can't get that much worse and having something to aim for.

Ninth every year --->forget that!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: