Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bradman ... Phar Lap ... Cathy Freeman

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

aaahhh greg j how can u go without footy food!
I couldnt go to a game without my traditional chips soaked to buggery in salt, vinegar, sauce then more salt and vinegar hehe! Enough to give u a heart attack if Collingwood doesnt already! 3 bucks 30 just for that though but i think i make up more than 3 bucks 30 worth in sauce and shit anyway hehe! it is so expensive to go to the footy but with all this extra crap and if u are crazy like me and go from morning till night like to 2 in one day then its heaps dear! U know wot Collingwood should do --->make one of them transport passes like Saints so u dont have to pay for train as well. Then u pay for everything at the start of the year---> gate in memberships and travel in the transport pass then once the footys on u dont need 2 take as much money. Sounding a bit scabby now but the AFL r just such robbers sometimes!

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 11:10 am

JOHNNY HOWARD isn't game to say sorry to the aboriginol people of the lost generation because that would be admitting the Government was wrong and then it would cost billions in compensation. Anyway Well done Cathy!!!
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 4:17 pm

Bradman,Phar Lap,CAthy Freeman?I may just be an ignorant Pom but I can see that Cathy Freeman is a fair dinkum Aussie from way back and I can see that the Don is a true blue Aussie albeit full of northern European blood but Phar Lap!even I know that Phar Lap is a friggin KIWI so come on Aussies you can't have that one it's bad enough you try to claim Kostatzu.I have to say though congrats on the Olympics they were the best I've ever seen.
Ps come on the Hawks
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 6:46 pm

OK. I admit Phar Lap was born in New Zealand. And he was owned by an American. But he was trained in Sydney and did all his racing in Australia (until that ill-fated American campaign). So I think we can claim him ... sort of.

In any case, never let the facts stand in the way of a good story.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: