Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Clean -up/Trading

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 2:42 pm
Post subject: Clean -up/TradingReply with quote

Interesting reading here over last couple of weeks. For what it's worth,Patterson must be delisted as must MacDonald, Wild, Watson, Fuller and Orchard.
Shauble is a 50/50; I'd get rid of him too.
Venables? Not much of a player but about the only mongrel we've got and apart from night clubbing in silk underwear I haven't heard of any off-field misdemeanors...have I missed something?
Willo is definitely up for Trade in my opinion; this year he may as well have sat it out. If we're going to get tough it might as well be now BUT it must only be for a top player. Willo is about the only player we have who'd be attractive to a top team as a ready made player anyway...apart from Sav.
There's another who's on slippery frooting I would have thought.
Coach? I posted here about a month back that it was a done deal and I'll stick by that;
Malthouse and Lyon was the very strong word from a good source in August; looks like Gehrig is coming too.
Colbert???? we'd be nuts not to try and get him.

Charlie 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 4:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil, you are on the money.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 6:39 pm

i have no idea where this rubbish about delisting orchard came from. i don't know what you expect of the guy, if you watch him close what he does is get the hardball and dish it to a running player. he's not meant to take huge screamers or have brilliant disposal into the forward line. that's up to tarrant and bucks and willo and tarks. every club needs a player like orchard; north has adam simpson (most underrated player in the league), lions have simon black, carlton have ratten, west coast have braun..orchard and king are ideal in this role. orchard is also a fine tagger and has the pace to match it with any player he's watching.
Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 9:36 pm

I agree with you totally foxey. As well as Orchard, I also think Patterson must be kept at the club. BYE DUDES.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: