Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mark Richardson

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 2:10 pm
Post subject: Mark RichardsonReply with quote

I think that it is time the Collingwood football club got rid of Mark Richardson. I think that the club has hoped that he will be as good as his Dad and his brother BUT Collingwood has just got to realise he is a very ordinary player.

ZED 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 3:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Richardson a chance under Malthouse or if a good trade is available get something back for all the time we put in to him.

Fletch 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 3:47 pm

I 100% agree with Brad, Its about time we got rid of that useless bum! I swear my dead grandmother moves faster then him.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 2:24 am

Richo's height, combined with our lack of any up and coming ruckmen, may weigh in his favour when they review the list prior to trade time.

It is obvious that Richo can't cut it as a No 1. ruckman, but as a backup he can hold his own.

Having said that, if he can be used to get someone we really want, then they should go for it.

------------------
Damien
Pugsville 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 6:47 am

Look guys richo is just an average trier type player, is no champion but has been extremely serviceable in a number of positions. With monky looking pretty dogy and is a week to week propersition, and the lack of develppmet from the likes of smith, gardiner or tuckey he remians easily the second best ruck option at the club (shades Ant Rocca who is really needed elsewhere FF, CHF, CHB). Until the club has another viable backup ruckman/ mobile ruckman he is almost a required player and makes it into our best 22 for reasons of team balance. We could punt on Gardinier improving. Richo is much mailigned but he has battled on with some good days and some bad, he does his job, averagely but he beats the next guy fighting for his spot.

pugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: