Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I think it's time to look at ourselves!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 8:28 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, one island of the southern coast of Australia, sorry the mainland, is the same as the next.

2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 10:29 am

Spidergirl, I had a bet with my wife that your response to my post would:

1) Start with some form of name-calling;
2) Include at least two swearwords in
the first sentence;
3) Misquote me at least twice;
4) Ignore what you didn't want to
answer.

I love it when I win!

GO PIES - MY ONE AND ONLY TEAM.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 12:17 pm

How thrilling your life must be to get off on what i say. Maybe u should do something else with your wife if u r so bored!

and Mike...again i dont wanna fight with u as u know we all love your site but really as u have said before the ppl on this page are what it is not the actual format of it therefore by placing so much emphasis on this magpie mail thing it has really taken the fun out of it so maybe what used to be a hobby has gotten too big for u too handle now and it seems like too much of a chore for u when the fun is taken out of it maybe u should close it!

COLLINGWOOD: TIME TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 4:05 pm

Spidergirl settle down. No one is forcing you to pay anything, its upto if you want the mail or not, and you obviously don't thats your choice. Will you people stop picking on Spidergirl because she doesn't have it! I don't have it simply because I can't afford it at this time but if I could do anything else to help this site running I would, and can.

Lets take a look at this. For those of you with the money why don't you just make a donation or something to Mike (who will hopefully put it too good use) and keep the site running. I'm sure if only a couple of you give a reasonable donation then maybe it would be enough too keep the site running. Another idea could be a fundraiser where on a certain date each year people can raise some money and send it away. Keep that loose change and put it in a tin, then send that away.

Good luck Mike!

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 7:36 pm

i got no problem about whether or not spidey pays
its the way she is slagging this site, and Mike. How ungrateful can u get, after every thing he has done for us.
If u like bigfooty so much, stay there and dont come back.
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 7:45 pm

OK lets stop this right here,Joel no body is picking on spider i repeat again joel no one is picking on spider.
Spider why do you do this, in real life you are such a nice person but on the net you put on this tough image.And to be honest spidez what you have just said to mike i find offensive and im not alone with those thoughts,This site means so much to a lot of people and if mike did close this site it would cause a lot of heartbreak to a lot of people.May i suggest nicely spidez that maybe bigfooty is your site now,i respect your decision to follow four teams, The rest of us follow only one and that is the great collingwood,what im tryin to say is i dont think a collingwood supporter would show mike the disrespect that you just have,so spidez please think about what you say next time ok and be nice love,i know your not as tough as you make out,your an ok chick.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:03 am

On that note - I think this topic needs to end.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: