Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood stuffs around training times!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 2:51 pm
Post subject: Collingwood stuffs around training times!Reply with quote

Dont know whats happening in Pie land...

Told that their first training run is on Monday the 23rd, after a WEEK of trying to find out the time of this, im now told this date was wrong, and that there training on Wednesday at 8am!

8AM!!?!?!?

so much for us being there to support all the new fellas, they could have made it a reasonable time so all us pies fans could have got our first fix of the pies for almost 2 and a half months...
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 4:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to be a smart ass and say i told youz so but yeah i will say it! I knew this would happen coz St.Kilda shitted the hell outta us by doing the same thing last year. Every time it would start at like 6 or 8 in the morning and i think we only ended up goin once in summer to theirs maybe not even that. All the supporters got wild and started yelling at them to train at proper times so we could go see em but they didnt till pre-season finished. And what good did it really do by not having supporters there? Melbourne welcomed us to theirs all the time and look how well they did.

%$^£$%^&%% i get mad when this happens. Oh well if ya really wanna go that much u just gotta get up early then dont ya! Compared to getting up 4 in the morning to go get grand final tickets that time getting up so we can go to training at 8 is nothing! After it u just go sleep all day. Poor players having to train at this time but at least we just sit there an watch!

Is it actually a lockout training anyway? Coz this shits me more. They r so paranoid about spies all the time why not just fricken concentrate on winning a game properly for once! If we cant go to Pies training all summer coz they r too tight who cares then we will go watch other teams - namely--->Hawthorn and Melbourne they r always doing the best for their supporters!

???

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 4:47 pm

no, its not a lockout....
maybe collingwood think that cos they have the most supporters, they can treat some of them like shit...and still have lots of fans
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 4:02 am

Do they really give a shit about us fans...

- I DONT THINK SO.

there too busy getting all them memberships renewals in the mail.

Thats the only time i hear from them
but then again i forgot who am i in the scheme of things.

im just a bum supporter who goes every week

good on ya collingwood ya stuffed up again!!!!!!!!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 5:58 am

U tell em boyz!!!
Speaking of membership when r we getting all the crap on it that they send us? Jesus i better start saving i am gonna have a membership renewal forms from like 5 clubs or something! ahhhh!
So is every1 on this page getting Pies membership or what? Pies will be the first one i get. Imagine we made the finals and u decided not to get one this year jeez u would be begging for a ticket come finals time.

N E 1 know if Collingwood r having another one of them christmas family day thingys? u know like that one they had at the zoo thatr time? Well hopefullly for the supporters sake they will do this but i feel sorry for the players they looked quite bored there last time. If the club wants to get more members but they better do something. Hawthorn already had a date set for theirs like two months ago!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 6:40 am

and Mags that 1 family day was shite as! couldn't move, couldn't get near a player, let alone even see one! however the guernsey presentation rocked and they should do that again we got wicked photos of all the players getting their guernseys!
---> very kewl to have!

???

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 2:55 pm

LOL@GYRO

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 3:04 pm

this pisses me off. are those bitches that answer the phone told to lie or do they just do it to spite us?.
i am sick of lockouts, u shoulda seen mickys face when me ren mavro emma and her cuz (i think??) all stalked into the lockout and sat down!! HAHAHA, bill came rushing around and told us we had to leave! oh yeah everyone wants to come and spy on collingwood esp essendon who are getting a bit tired of winning and need to learn how to lose a few.....
though one day there was a lockout and bill came and unlocked the gate and told us we were allowed in (%$^£$%^&%%! mickys musta been in a good mood!) oh yeah then he relocked the gate so we were the only ones in there! that was the only good lockout ive been to......
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 4:24 pm

well if thats the way they wanna play it i am gonna be Spidergirl the spy this summer. If its a lockout we will go hide around the back of Vic Park with our little video cameras then go sell the tapes to all my other teams God i think i would have to pay them to take them off me who seriously would wanna copy our training---> c'mon stupid club noone else wants to be sitting on the bottom of the ladder for 10 fuc@king years like us now do they!!!!!!!

Just let us come to bloody training!!!!!! That is like the one kewlest footy thing we have left everything else the AFL has put a stop to!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 6:10 am

yeah i understand Gyro that training is not for the supporters it's for the team but there are lots of us who like to go down and get autographs, have a kick meet the players etc etc because doing this at an actual game these days is bloody impossible.

Fine have a few lockouts but why fu@k us supporters around with the times and details--->If it's a lockout clearly state it on that no hoper of a website (the official one) or if it starts at 10 or 2 then fu@ken well say so! Failing this there are always other teams trainings to go to where regular lockouts arent in fashion and the times r made clear. Some of these teams welcome their supporters and even thank them for coming even ask if they r having a good time at training!!! I am not joking.

Well if the players don't want anyone at training why don't they just say piss off supporters we dont want u here dont worry abotu speniding all your time adn money on our club!!! Ask any player who has come from interstate how many supporters turn up to training over there i am sure they would appreciate the turnout they get with the Victorian clubs.

???

p.s. Magpiera get that rude finger smilie up on here NOW!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 9:12 am

bandwagon jumper ay! well if i was a bandwagon jumper i would never have sat through loss after loss all year with Collingwood and St.Kilda too for that matter i woulda just hopped on Essendons wouldn't I.

Yeah we are aware of the fact that the training times r done at the last minute coz they change them every second i bet probably the poor players dont even know what they r supposed to be doin from day to day but if the club doesnt know the times then why bother putting the wrong ones up at all. Some people come from ages away to get to Vic Park u know. oh yes we are also well aware that football clubs do stuff without making the diehard fans their number one priority--->well fu@king aware of that but isnt it funny how CERTAIN clubs do it a hell of a lot more often that others!!!!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 1:20 pm

and give u the satisfaction....i don't think so Gyro the hoe!

Watch out coz the next training session is gonna be filled with groupies!!!!!! I think every1 off here's planning to go!

???

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 3:28 pm

when is that spidey?
the next training session i mean?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 9:12 am

yeah well i happen to like the game of Football too gyro a little more than u i'd say coz i go to all the games and go to training a fair bit as well plus i have more teams than u and more memberships and i bet ya a hell of a lot more footy stuff so u just go to ya little footy game and fu@k yaself while we go have our footy fun!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 12:17 pm

yeah u tell her Piegirl.

Oh i go to every single training session do i---->bullshit and u would know this how if u claim that u dont even go to training? Yeah i go to training regularly but not every single one and big fu@ken deal if i wanna go so do heaps of others in fact it's usually the same supporters who are always down there anyway GUYS and chicks go!!! yes does that shock u Gyro heaps of guys go down there too. Go to other clubs and have a look lots of ppl go to training there are always gonna be girls going to training wherever u go it is part of the supporter culture to go u stuck up little snob bitch!

And who the fu@k r u to speak for every single footy player at this club If they hate chicks going down there so much then they must all be gay and not want to have any fans!!!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5   

Jump to: