Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

London Supporter Group

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:45 am
Post subject: London Supporter GroupReply with quote

This looks like the notice board area that all us brits post, so just a quick note to any uk based Collingwood fans. Last weekend I posted a note to say we are starting up a London based group and I have had a great response. Ive had emails from 10 ppl in just 2 days and am now getting publicity out thru other london based groups, like BARFL etc and Aussie magazines etc. I have had emails from back home in Oz, someone saying I was never the vp of the cheer squad, indeed!! 1997 and 98 I was proud to be involved on the committee and have actively supported the club as a volunteer for many years gone by. I have also had great emails from our counterparts in NY, its so nice to see emails from ppl who are really supportive and true believers!

I am really looking forward to getting together with supporters over here, will keep you all posted as to the progress. Looks like we may hold our events at the Walkabout pub but this is to be confirmed. I would be really keen to hear from anyone who wishes to come along have some fun. Will announce our first meeting date soon, and leave your politics at the door. Theres enough of that in the world, we just want to have fun and think black and white!! Anne in London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: