Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Im Sorry Kasey Keller!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:15 pm
Post subject: Im Sorry Kasey Keller!Reply with quote

Well another pathetic performance from Glen Hoddle and the boys!

Not even a shot on target in the second half, and of corse that Irish Bastard Doherty giving away a penalty in the last minute. Though i will not go on about Doherty because words cant express my hatred for the Big Nosed Bafoon!

One thing that happened in the game was the respect that i now have for Kasey Keller, people might recall that i didnt really think he was any good, but after watching our shit showing against Bolton which would have been a 4-0 loss instead of 1-0 if it wasnt for him.

Kasey basically got us a point untill Doherty got near the ball!

Shit i said his name again SHIT!

LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Creedy my fellow yid, Cool
Don't blame the crap utility player (why is he utility? Because he is crap in every position!!!) for our sad demise. Surely if anyone is to blame it is Ben Thatcher for going off injured.. If he had stayed fit then the git would never had come on to commit the cardinal sin 30 seconds from time.

I know you harbour a deep hatred of the b'tard they call Doherty and I agree with you but I say....
Sack Glen and bring back Tel........

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:51 am

Sack Glenda and bring back the man who won you guys some silverware...George Graham, great manager, you lot deserve to rot after giving him the boot, the only chance of getting a winning culture to White (No?) Hart Lane, and you sack him.
LondonPIE Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:09 am

Dave mate, as a Millwall fan I know you don't understand about winning and quality management but the man in the grey coat just didn't do the team justice..
I agree with the sack Glenda bit hole heartedly but I think we need the one man that showed some promise until he had a small set to with Alan money grabber Sugar in 1991...

I say no infact I shout BRING BACK TERRY VENABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where's kent butcher 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:13 pm

Christ a few bad results and we are back to the same old Spurs supporters "SACK THE MANAGER" christ it doesn't seem that long since we hailed him the man that was gonna win us the title, he's only been there 2 years I think (and bad example I know) Ferguson didn't do it overnight at man U. We'll never be a contender but we should at least be Europe but with this squad? probably not.

As for George Graham he can go and get (insert expletive here) I don't care what he's done I hate them man and his boyfriends (and this isn't a gay jibe) in Richard Keys and Andy Gray I thank the lord we don't get their pre-match crap on Fox anymore.
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:46 pm

The voice of reason is back, how you doing WKB? Still taking them afternoon naps?

The worst thing about Hoddle is his transfer policy, he regularly spends money on old players with no re-sale value .

Tottenham is the type of club that could goforward if they emploed a good probably youngish manager & told him we want you to buy mainly up & coming players.It's worked with Davis (& maybe Etherington) & it's the only way forthem to go.

They should be taking a chance on blokes like Jenas or Dyer as Newcastle did, there's a fewdown there in the 1st division who are about 20 withloads of potential.
Signing Teddy Sheringham & Les Ferdinand(& Kevin Phillips) will get you no where.
LondonPIE Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:56 pm

For god sake now I have to agree with the statement from Dipper... What is the world coming to??

We do need to sign young players if we want to improve. The average age of our side must be close to 30 if not over it and we will never get anywhere if that stays the same.

And after yet another trainging ground bust up I think it is time for a change in either management or management style.
where's kent butcher 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:37 pm

LondonPie despite his insanity RE being a gooner aside Dipper is a pretty fair commentator on this stupid game.

you're right about Hoddle dip, at first getting players like Poyet, Teddy etc for nothing isn't bad you only need them to help the younger players coming up, instead he just plays them and leaves the like of Ethrington, new signing Toda etc on the bench I don't get it. Definitely can not go through the next transfer window and buy nothing.

You are right about the lower divisions with money not easy to come by it gives a chance to buy local, apparantley we have been linked with Zamora again but I don't know enough about him to comment.

Still I don't know why I get so angry it happens every year with Spurs so you'd think I'd get used to this stupid game with stupid rules and stupid players wearing stupid shirts.

As for the naps dip I went back to Uni to do what I dropped out of 7 years ago which is writing, so look forward to the great WKB novel coming soon and if my post are anything to go by it will be highly intellectual and profound.
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:03 pm

I dont think we should sack Hoddle!

Except for selling all our reserve players i think he is a great manager, he just pisses me off when he continues to play duds Iverson, D***RTY, Thatcher etc.

He has bought some good players but unfortunatley injury has taken its toll Richards, Keane, Poyet, Redknapp etc

But what has shit me is that spurs just look as if they dont care and also the skill errors that even Marconi could get right.

We need another good striker to replace Teddy but we wont attract one if we continue to finish midrange.

With an injury free season there is no reason why we cant make the Champions league as we have taken it up to all the top teams this year!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:01 am

where's kent butcher wrote:

As for the naps dip I went back to Uni to do what I dropped out of 7 years ago which is writing, so look forward to the great WKB novel coming soon and if my post are anything to go by it will be highly intellectual and profound.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh mate now it all makes sense-the self loathing, the laziness, the apathy & the ocasional rage it could only be the tortured genius of an unfullfilled writer.

I'm currently reading a biography of Hunter S Thompson(of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas fame) as well as being insane & a writer he too is a lover of sports so I advise taking a few leaves out of his (metaphorical) book & going on a road trip with copious amounts of mind altering substances, particularly those of an hallucinagenic nature.

You'd need a mate to go with you though, so how about it 'WKB & Dipper's Fear & Loathing on the Gold Coast', me & you on the open road with enough mescaline to wipe out an army-oh just think of the chats we could have about recent north London derbies, the merits of Teddy Sheringham over Thierry Henry, whether we prefer the existentialist appraoch of Arsene Wenger over the nihilsitic tendencies of George Graham -oh the joys.

Then when we'd finished you'd have all the material that you'd need for your first novel, of course the main charcter would be the heroic & ever so stylish & I dare I say fiendishly attractive to the opposite sex Arsenal supporting Englishman who accompanied you on your journey.

Anyway good luck with it mate & I'll be very disappointed if you end up writing those little books with loads of pictures for the under 5 market.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:04 am

Hmmm. . . . . . Interesting deduction. Well. . . . . my philosophy is: The past is history, the future a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why its called "the present".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: