Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wanted

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:00 am
Post subject: WantedReply with quote

Wanted- a contact in London who makes stubbie holders!!!!!!
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in London & am the proud owner of a Hawthorn stubbie holder.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:46 pm

How long a commute is that from Victoria State?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:35 pm

Well Dipper the Good thing for you is that the Beer that you would normally put in that stubbie holder would be about as crap as the team printed on it!!!!!!!!!
HAL 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:37 pm

How about that. Whoa. . . . . That was a pretty long response. . . . .
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 12:52 am

creedymagpie wrote:
Well Dipper the Good thing for you is that the Beer that you would normally put in that stubbie holder would be about as crap as the team printed on it!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should compare them with the Yids hey, this is a club that's won 8 premierships & have had what many believe to be the greatest side ever (1988) so what have theYids done?
2 championships & years of mediocrity that's what.

Hawthorn a small club who showed loads of character to make something of themeselves & reach 7 or was it 8 GFs in a row.

Tottenham the laughing stock of English football.
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:37 pm

Mate! the first thing is that you dont compare your ;aughing stock of an AFL team with my laughing stock of a EPL team (because like spurs they are at the moment). And Dip i know you are pissed off that the Gooners gave Man U the league but you dont have to go back to the 80's to get Hawthorns achievements! Why dont i go back to the 20's when Collingwood won a record 4 straight Premierships hey?

I have not got a comeback against your spurs taunts because like every body else i know that they have-;
1. NO SKILL
2. NO PRIDE
3. NO ONE DECENT UNDER THE AGE OF 30
4. NO DEFENCE (11 goals against in 3 games)

But still we somehow finished in the top half (just) and of course we watched scum choke and hand the league to the Mancs!

You win some you lose some (well we seem to lose alot more)

And let me say dip that i find your outburst a little harsh as we have been getting on quite well after a shaky start (as most spurs-scum relationships are) and you come on and post that!

Mate try supporting Spurs and then you will know what friggin disapointment is let me tell you!

and one last stat for you all- get this if the season started at christmas we would have been relegated with i believe 3 wins and 19 points. Now that is more pathetic than Sunderland!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:22 am

creedymagpie wrote:

And let me say dip that i find your outburst a little harsh as we have been getting on quite well after a shaky start (as most spurs-scum relationships are) and you come on and post that!

Well Creedy we have been getting on alright but it's no good dishing it out & then taking offence when you get a bit back, I've taken all your anti Arsenal stuff without replying cos I thought I'd probably go too spazzo but some of it p1sses me off.

Then on a little thread about stubbie holders of all things you brand the Hawks crap & then don't like it when I have a pop at the yids despite you saying far worse about Arsenal (we're all Bin Ladens & Hitlers etc).

To be honest I don't see the point in getting too abusive what's the fun in it, we all get on the idea of this board is more about amking mates than getting stuck into each other.
I mean me & WKB have been having a bit of fun for ages & don't try to p1ss each other off, he doesn't come on here as much now cos I don't think he likes all the nasty sh1t & nor do I.

I'd much rather get on with you mate as we were but obviously I get p1ssed off if the anti Arsenal stuff is a bit too strong, to me it's more enjoyable when it's a bit humorous rather than 'hahahahahaha the scum lost' or that kind of sh1t.

You've gotta rememebr that everyone loves their team & gets the sh1ts if it gets abused too badly, although I reckon we can all have a bit of a laugh even if we blow a championship (like we obviously just have!) as long as it'ss done in the right way.

Anyway hopefully we can keep getting on ok.
HAL 

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:24 am

And youre not?
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:57 am
Post subject: Re: WantedReply with quote

annewilo wrote:
Wanted- a contact in London who makes stubbie holders!!!!!!

Have you tried a shop that sells Sports stuff? (Not balls, and equipement, but other sports things) If you search the web (You may not find any, anyways.) you may find one.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:43 pm

Dipper if i dont keep on about how scum choked, what am i supposed to talk about? How Great Spurs are? that would take me about 30 seconds.

What a was on about on this thread is how crap your english beer is. I was in the UK in October and let me tell you i almost cried when i walked into the Walkabout in Cardiff and saw all the aussie beers, i was in heaven. Actually a beer that wasnt flat was brilliant.

I just added the hawthorn bit for a bit of a shitstir!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:27 pm

DIPPER wrote:
I mean me & WKB have been having a bit of fun for ages & don't try to p1ss each other off, he doesn't come on here as much now cos I don't think he likes all the nasty sh1t & nor do I.

Yeah, I think you're on the mark here Dipper, this season has seen a lot more boorish puerile postings, and it's pissed me off too.

And good luck for the FA Cup final too Dipper, though I will be cheerong for the other lot, I still reckon your boys will end up 3-1 winners.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: