Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 
Log inLog in RegisterRegister
 
Pre-Match. Pies v. Dees. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match
 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!


Joined: 24 Jul 2019


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Play Adams on ball with Mitchell
Play n daicos on wing or half forward
This is the change I’ll make
And start Cameron in the ruck
Collingwood to win by 27 points
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!


Joined: 24 Jul 2019


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mccreery and WHE to play
Wouldn’t risk Billy and McStay just yet
Freshen up over the bye.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
inxs88 



Joined: 17 Aug 2014


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a few key players out:

* DeGoey
* Steele
* Elliott
* Howe

A win would put us 3 games ahead of Brisbane and 4 ahead of the Dees. Going to be tough.

_________________
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Pies2016 



Joined: 12 Sep 2014


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

jonmac1954 wrote:
Take_a_Screamer wrote:
Only one change!
Nick's been promoted. Markov the sub. I like this team.

IN: Lipinski
OUT: De Goey (Suspended)

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/1356146/team-selection-dashing-midfielder-returns-for-kings-birthday

MELBOURNE v COLLINGWOOD
B: .....Isaac Quaynor........Darcy Moore..........Brayden Maynard
HB:....Billy Frampton........Nathan Murphy......Scott Pendlebury
C:......Will Hoskin-Elliott.....Jack Crisp...........Josh Daicos
HF:....Ash Johnson..........Brody Mihocek.......Patrick Lipinski
F:......Jack Ginnivan.........Darcy Cameron........Bobby Hill
R:.......Mason Cox............Nick Daicos...........Tom Mitchell

INT:....John Noble, Taylor Adams, Beau McCreery, Harvey Harrison
EMG:...Trent Bianco, Finlay Macrae, Reef McInnes, Oleg Markov

Our VFL team won today. After quarter time it was a lay-down misère .
https://www.afl.com.au/vfl/matches/5201#player-stats

Kreuger 5 goals


Interesting news.

So often premiership teams build from the reserves up. Frequently you find the reserves are in finals contention as well.


Well the Collingwood team beat the reigning VFL premiers today and they now play their next four games all against teams that are below them. Hopefully they can make a charge. Krueger was sensational today. He clunked everything and he repeatedly took out whoever was playing in front of him. Teammates or opposition, it didn’t matter when the ball was coming in.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
slangman 



Joined: 11 Aug 2003


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

We will Dee-stroy Melbourne.

Pies by 27pts!!

_________________
- Side By Side -
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger  
Magpiefan3 Cancer



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Location: Ponsford Stand N29

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowd prediction for tomorrow?

I think it is a sell out.

I am hoping over 85,000.

It's whether Melbourne supporters will turn up or go to the snow Smile

_________________
2016 Player Sponsor for Travis Varcoe

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Location: Ponsford End

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Magpiefan3 wrote:
Crowd prediction for tomorrow?

I think it is a sell out.

I am hoping over 85,000.

It's whether Melbourne supporters will turn up or go to the snow Smile

Tipping 88K. Would love to see it crack 90,000+.

_________________
| 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 |
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Take_a_Screamer Leo

......No.23...Bobby Hill .....


Joined: 22 Aug 2018
Location: Melbourne S.E.Suburbs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies2016 wrote:
Krueger was sensational today. He clunked everything and he repeatedly took out whoever was playing in front of him. Teammates or opposition, it didn’t matter when the ball was coming in.

Nathan Kreuger highlights
https://www.afl.com.au/video/948310/vfl-showreel-r12-nathan-kreuger-highlights?videoId=948310&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1686452700001&references=AFL_MATCH:5201

_________________
Bobby Hill...you beauty
Bobby Hill Screamer @ https://7news.com.au/video/sport/afl/bobby-hill-takes-a-speccy-and-kicks-the-goal-bc-6338120931112 ❤️️
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
jonmac1954 



Joined: 07 Nov 2019


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies2016 wrote:
jonmac1954 wrote:
Take_a_Screamer wrote:
Only one change!
Nick's been promoted. Markov the sub. I like this team.

IN: Lipinski
OUT: De Goey (Suspended)

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/1356146/team-selection-dashing-midfielder-returns-for-kings-birthday

MELBOURNE v COLLINGWOOD
B: .....Isaac Quaynor........Darcy Moore..........Brayden Maynard
HB:....Billy Frampton........Nathan Murphy......Scott Pendlebury
C:......Will Hoskin-Elliott.....Jack Crisp...........Josh Daicos
HF:....Ash Johnson..........Brody Mihocek.......Patrick Lipinski
F:......Jack Ginnivan.........Darcy Cameron........Bobby Hill
R:.......Mason Cox............Nick Daicos...........Tom Mitchell

INT:....John Noble, Taylor Adams, Beau McCreery, Harvey Harrison
EMG:...Trent Bianco, Finlay Macrae, Reef McInnes, Oleg Markov

Our VFL team won today. After quarter time it was a lay-down misère .
https://www.afl.com.au/vfl/matches/5201#player-stats

Kreuger 5 goals


Interesting news.

So often premiership teams build from the reserves up. Frequently you find the reserves are in finals contention as well.


Well the Collingwood team beat the reigning VFL premiers today and they now play their next four games all against teams that are below them. Hopefully they can make a charge. Krueger was sensational today. He clunked everything and he repeatedly took out whoever was playing in front of him. Teammates or opposition, it didn’t matter when the ball was coming in.

I love it . . .

White line fever!!!
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!


Joined: 24 Jul 2019


PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bear in mind and beware we have stevic and Meredith umpires they will manipulate it that Melbourne win
These 2 are the most anti Collingwood umpires in the league by a long way
We must have drawn the short straw
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
bally12 Aquarius



Joined: 30 Sep 2010


PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching the Blues get mauled by the umps to the tune of 32 free kicks to 18, it's apparent that this is the Neil Daniher round.
Scott mentioned that Neil had addressed the Essendon players before the game at some stage. Judging by tonight's game he may as well have addressed the umps too.
Let's not kid ourselves, there is no integrity in anything the AFL does.
All I can say Pies fans is get ready for the biggest umpire reaming of our team since the Adelaide game. We'll be lucky to get close tomorrow.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Location: Ponsford End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Minimal changes in the end, which I don't mind. Stability and continuity is always a good thing, even though I anticipated Elliott and McStay would be named.

Great to see Lipinski back after a long layoff. Didn't miss a game last year, and was one of our most reliable performers so I anticipate he'll be a pivotal part of the team in the second half of the year.

Melbourne losing Oliver and us losing JDG pretty much cancels each other out.

If we can make May and Lever accountable and stop them from intercept marking against our forwards, then we should be in a good position to win this game.

_________________
| 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 |
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Privacy Policy

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group