Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ummmmmm, no not again!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:00 am
Post subject: Ummmmmm, no not again!Reply with quote

Holly CRAP! You know how close I was to tears after the game? The game changed so much during the 3rd and last terms, I can't believe it. Its so sad, I actually feel more sorry for Mick Malthouse than anyone, I mean he left West Coast a proven team to come to Collingwood, but I suppose he knew that it will take a while but still. Sad stuff! Un/fortunately I didn't get to the game today because I had work and other stuff, so I had to listen to it on the radio, just hearing the Cat's theme song made me feel sick. Todays game was a shame on just about all the side! And I thought the Saints had no heart. Oh well, I can't do anything about it, its up to the players and until they see that we aren't going to win to many more games.

Well we have Port next week! Can we win?
Caz 

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The way we lost today, I reckon It won't be a thrashing against Port. But we should get over the line. Surely.

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:11 am

Caz, we should get over port?
that's what we said about us aginist geelong today at half time! I don't know anymore
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:54 am

i was crying! i also shattered a seat in general admission! quite happy with myself really.
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 2:16 pm

Being pelted with rain, thrown into a wall by a geelong freak supporter, and freezing my little **** off was less painful than the result of the game. Seriously, what the hell happened? at the half way mark i remember my friend telling me that geelong could easily make a come back if the rain stopped, and sure enough, the rain did stop, and so did all our chances of winning.. i was almost in tears!! anyway about the port game, the way we played in the last half today i'm not sure if we even can come up above them, i mean i love my pies, hot or cold (in todays case cold) but what the hell is happening. last year all over again???
all i have to say is cheer up pies, we'll get it back, somehow!
tarks is number 1
-GO PIES-
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 2:28 pm

same Joel, I was close to tears as well today. Stupid football! and speaking of the Saints (one of my other teams) to make it worse i had to sit through that crap from them last night only to face much the same disappointment from Collingwood today!

What can u do though. We have been through all this with Collingwood before. They get your hopes up then disappoint you. It's no use us being in the finals only to be disappointed. We just have to stick with them if we really love them.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 7:29 pm

No hope next week

Port by 44 points

------------------
**floreat pica**

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 4:30 am

Q: How long is a piece of string?

A: As honest as the day is long.

Who knows, Joff? Who knows?

------------------
**floreat pica**

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 9:20 am

well i tell ya fellas next season i`m ****ing off overseas to work.

i can't stand another winter in oz, watching a repeat of the previous season. Getting hopefull each week only to be let down again and getting hopes up early in the season only to see final hopes gone on the back of ridiculously ****ing long losing streak.
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 9:05 am

no matter what i'll always go to the game even if we're going to lose. never lose faith. i went to every game last year and i'm not about to stop. who knows, maybe last week's game will see us turn the corner. i bloody hope so. i only seriously started going for the pies in about '92, when i was 12 years old, so i don't really know what it feels like to support a winning team. i think it'd be nice to find out.
I@n S 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 9:57 am

I can't beleave Geelong only have 1 goal by half time and we still lost. F_uck....
The only good thing comming out of this game was that Anothy still had shots wile the game was being taken away from us. But hes got to kick them. 5 shoots for 5 points is not good enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: